In the 25th until 30th december, do you have plans for?

Ukato Emina

Hi everybody,

I want to share with a good and nice game, let's all of of us share our ideas so we all be happy and all can have different ideas for new event in the finale of this year. As we all know that a 2021 is a new year that we come after this months.

So in this a thread do you have plans for days between 25th December until 30th December. For me, it is my 21 in my life for this event so I want to do so much things that I will not forget but first by sharing and watching most of this series along with my love. 

We will do stupid things like , I will start and be happy start and begin with wearing a very lovely skirt new year dress such as in this picture:- 

tumblr_nzy77oHZej1r7smrxo1_1280.jpg

SPgRlvWX1-6crr_Bu-Q4z43KAIJn3DuL2BYJQPBA

Then sharing my happy for this event with my friends and lovely closely friends for sure:-

9cb81273a877885028bf22ccbda007b303358037

And like I said in the end, watching one of more of this anime series: -

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Kōyamaki
      New Retro Wave has started a new talk show featuring interviews and music videos from some of the heavy hitters who are currently active in the Post-80s Synth Music Scene. Only three episodes have been made so far. It will be interesting to see where this goes as it develops.

The first episode is Gothic/Halloween themed. The "Nightmare on Elm Street" gag was pure gold. 😎

I had mixed feelings about the second episode. I'm not as familiar with this Josh Dally fellow. I'm sure he's probably a nice bloke and everything but, as a purist I feel that doing crossover titles blending contemporary pop with retro synth pop sounds kinda defeats the whole purpose of going retro in the first place. Let 'em Riot had a song with similar themes/lyrics that was way better than Dally's was at the end.* Although Futurecop! has had a distinguished run in the synthwave scene, they too have been guilty of major no-nos in some of their music in years past. I suppose that at the end of the day, it's a matter of taste. I am very particular.

--> *

In the third episode, I thought that the first song by the featured artist that was showcased was rather weak. Second song was okay, and the third one was really good. I think it was awesome that she actually came forward as a Type-O fan. Extra cool points just for that! 😎

NewRetroWave - youtube channel

NewRetroWave - Official Website

• By Unepic_noob
      In the 21st episode of the anime SHUFFLE!, Kaede tells Asa her feeling towards Rin-kun, the male protagonist and then cries in Asa's shoulders. The scene is as in the picture. I think it might use the symbolism from the novel, Red Rose, White Rose, by Eileen Chang, considering the following information:
      The white rose in the novel is a supportive housewife for the male protagonist, Tong. She does all the household chores for Tong, yet Tong doesn't feel a passional love for her, which is similar to Kaede's situation. The red rose in the novel is a passional lover for Tong. She is not his legal wife, yet he enjoys being with her more than his wife. Asa hasn't done as much for Rin-kun as Kaede, yet Rin-kun loves her more than other girls. How do you think of this thought? Do you think it's right? Does the producer ever say anything about the design of this scene?

• By deaaath
      I've watched plenty of anime, but I've been looking around, and need some help finding some good anime with comedy and action...anyone got some ideas? or perhaps can help me out? 
      I've been looking on some websites, and found some decent stuff, but nothing i'm interested in...like I said, perhaps you guys could help! Thanks!
    • By cr3x
      What is the most ridiculous nightmare you have ever had?
      Tell us an embarrassing story.
      Explain an inside joke you have with a friend or family member. If
      your pet could talk, what do you think they might say about you?
      Tell me your life story in exactly one sentence.
      What is the strangest coincidence that ever happened to you?
      What is your favorite random fact? What is your useless talent?
      What is the strangest food combination you enjoy?
      What would your drag queen name be?
      If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
      What is your strangest irrational fear?
    • By lukelee201
      If Andou selects a girl to marry, which girl makes the best match with Andou?Who can maintain a long-lasting and stable marital relationship with him, which will not break up?Look forward to hearing your insights and thoughts on the issue.(the series is When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace)