The Misfit at Demon Academy

Mikeyboy636

Just started watching the dub of this, honestly it feels brutally rushed and is throwing characters and plot lines all over the shot. Normally when this happens everything is explained in the light novel and hasn't been put onto screen very well. Is it the same for this one or is the book as scattered as the anime? Any info would be great. I usually buy these light novels on my kindle etc but not sure I want to pay £7 for a maybe.......

TIA

I only stayed with it through episode 4 (subtitled), not familiar with the LNs. Most comments from people who liked it were really into the ridiculously OP MC thing & the series’ sense of humor, but didn’t appeal to me.

Edited by Ohayotaku

10 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

I only stayed with it through episode 4 (subtitled), not familiar with the LNs. Most comments from people who liked it were really into the ridiculously OP MC thing & the series’ sense of humor, but didn’t appeal to me.

Il finish the first season but I am not sure it shall stay looking for it further down the line if they green light season 2

• Like 1