Hello!

rinxlen

7 hours ago, rinxlen said:

Hello fellow anime fans! What kind of anime are you interested in?

Hey, and welcome to the forum! I personally am into action, adventure, and slice of life styles of anime especially. My personal favorites that I recommend especially since you like Attack on Titan are FairyTail, Bleach, Seven Deadly Sins, and Naruto. They are very action-packed and constant twist and turns are always happening that will have you on your toes and not able to stop watching. They also have light language (From how far i've gotten), and just slightly suggestive things like their bodies and certain things said. Most of the best animes are cancelled like the ones  I just listed. The Seven Deadly Sins isn't, and a new season just came out btw. If you like those particular styles similar to Attack on Titan I'm sure you'll like those animes so give them a try! Feel free to post a topic like this in ''Recommender Club'' we need new posts, and thanks for joining! I wish you all the best on this forum !

Edited by LovingthisAnimething

Welcome to AF hope you enjoy your time here with us. :) I personally am not to picking when it comes to anime though its easier to say what genres I am nnot into, and that would be sports. Even then I like Keijo, but not much others like it. Most other genres its easy for me to find at least a few series I can at least like if not love.

Edited by Geano

On 11/14/2020 at 8:53 AM, rinxlen said:

Hello fellow anime fans! What kind of anime are you interested in?

Howdy fellow newcomer! If we're going by genre, I usually end up watching slice-of-life and dramas. Love series that are off the beaten path or have fallen out of public awareness

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

I tend to prefer seinen to shonen & series that have a supernatural or fantasy angle to them.

Edited by Ohayotaku