Im looking for a drawing tablet (For a beginner)

Brysonmedia

hewo! So if you're reading this, Ive got a bit of a situation. Im starting to get into animation and digital art so I thought I should get a drawing tab! Though, idk which one I want.

So here's what I need out of it

1. It can animate well (Ofc)

2.It dosen't NEED a computer to work, though it can be connected

3. Can save my work to some kind of cloud 

4.Needs to be from 60$-220$

5.HAS TO HAVE A ACTUAL SCREEN!

Ye thats all I really need out of one! Pm me or just reply here if you know any that meet these requirements. I finally wanna start on G.T.H. opening 1!

Well thats all I really need out of it! 

This might be a bit more then you were looking for, but I do highly believe in competitive research before buying something in particular when it is something like this that is not very customizable. I would compare these, and see if it is what you're looking for.

Best Tab 2020

I do think though that you would benefit from a Windows 10 surface tablet which runs a full Windows 10 system, and is also made with crreatives in mind while being far more open.

Microsoft Surface

Those would be my best suggestions if money isn't a factor then Surface hands down for the sake of a long lasting investment though the others look very good too, and are quite bit cheaper.

52 minutes ago, Geano said:

This might be a bit more then you were looking for, but I do highly believe in competitive research before buying something in particular when it is something like this that is not very customizable. I would compare these, and see if it is what you're looking for.

Best Tab 2020

I do think though that you would benefit from a Windows 10 surface tablet which runs a full Windows 10 system, and is also made with crreatives in mind while being far more open.

Microsoft Surface

Those would be my best suggestions if money isn't a factor then Surface hands down for the sake of a long lasting investment though the others look very good too, and are quite bit cheaper.

Thank you! It's not exactly what Im looking for, as Im only looking at drawing tabs, but its still helpful! Also, after doing some looking Ive considered the picasso tablet. Its not much, but for what I need, its enough for rn. Plus, I'm transfering so Im a bit of a beginner. So if I get better, I'll transfer

Picasso:https://www.amazon.com/Simbans-PicassoTab-Drawing-Beginner-Bluetooth/dp/B071GY6994/ref=sr_1_6?crid=1XL0TDHXR4PMJ&dchild=1&keywords=picasso+drawing+tablet+pen&qid=1605840724&sprefix=picasso+d%2Caps%2C250&sr=8-6

So if you have anything like this but higher quality, just pm me!

20 hours ago, Brysonmedia said:

Thank you! It's not exactly what Im looking for, as Im only looking at drawing tabs, but its still helpful! Also, after doing some looking Ive considered the picasso tablet. Its not much, but for what I need, its enough for rn. Plus, I'm transfering so Im a bit of a beginner. So if I get better, I'll transfer

Picasso:https://www.amazon.com/Simbans-PicassoTab-Drawing-Beginner-Bluetooth/dp/B071GY6994/ref=sr_1_6?crid=1XL0TDHXR4PMJ&dchild=1&keywords=picasso+drawing+tablet+pen&qid=1605840724&sprefix=picasso+d%2Caps%2C250&sr=8-6

So if you have anything like this but higher quality, just pm me!

Anytime I figured that was quiche an array of options though good to know whats out for now, and especially in the future as you become more involved, and seasoned with it.

• 3 months later...

I can vouch for the quality of the Microsoft Surface. I have the Pro version from 2013 and it's still able to run Photoshop and Maya pretty well. The newer versions with better specs should be able to handle high resolution projects seamlessly.

• 5 months later...

you may can have a look at the second hand or Refurbished ipad pro or surface pro . or You should increase your budget.

I use a XP-Pen Deco 01 V2 drawing pad , which is just a pressure senstivity pad with pen input. It works great for digital coloring, making vector art, and suchlike. It’s not ideal for digital inking, but with enough practice, it can be done.

XP-Pen ( https://www.xp-pen.com ) also has a tablet that acts as a screen you can draw on called the Artist. It’s popular among beginner artists, but they’re more expensive. you may can get a 12inch xp-pen artist 12 pro at the price around $ 220 .

I hope that helped.

• 2 years later...

i assume you already bought a tablet so im writing this for other people that might be interested in buying a tablet. If this is your first tablet then i think your expectations are a bit too high. I recommend a screen less tablet. Many pro artists still use theirs. not only are they cheaper on average, they also are really fun to draw on. You get used to it quickly. In order to build muscle memory you can replace your mouse with your tablet for a week

Wacom produces very high quality durable screenless tablets (however, you will want to disable the "wacom experience program" to prevent them from harvesting your usage data of their product"). I got the one by wacom (image down below) and i love it so far. Only con is that their isnt any buttons on it. but its very cheap and im sure i could buy a hotkey pad to give myself more buttons. when buying a screenless tablet youll want one thats big enough to draw on. so go for the bigger option.

Personally, when i get really good at art ima buy a sweet screen tablet. but i honestly adore the simplicity in the screenless ones. I also think wacom has a generous replacement policy if yours breaks down. But i wouldnt really reccoment the one i have TOO much cuz of the lack of buttons

81E1gxM-yRL.jpg