Anyone wanna be friends?

Cauldron

Was browsing youtube on how to improve your social life (extremly normal situation), and saw that it was good to take initiative if you wanted to connect with people... So, anyone wanna talk about anime or something? 

11 hours ago, Cauldron said:

Was browsing youtube on how to improve your social life (extremly normal situation), and saw that it was good to take initiative if you wanted to connect with people... So, anyone wanna talk about anime or something? 

pretty much initiative is the key

but its not always the key that will "fit" in the lock (hehe, lock and key method/emil fischer guys method >.>)

after some time, you have to think if that friend you made was fake or real, i mean, he could be just befriending you couse of incentive

..i could be posting this right now just couse of my mod status!

(nah, im not, daijoubidayoooo~)

with that said, im not exactly up on the latest anime, i still have one anime in my recoms that i plan on watching...after exam >.>

11 hours ago, XII360 said:

pretty much initiative is the key

but its not always the key that will "fit" in the lock (hehe, lock and key method/emil fischer guys method >.>)

after some time, you have to think if that friend you made was fake or real, i mean, he could be just befriending you couse of incentive

..i could be posting this right now just couse of my mod status!

(nah, im not, daijoubidayoooo~)

with that said, im not exactly up on the latest anime, i still have one anime in my recoms that i plan on watching...after exam >.>

You are definitly not gving me some slight paranoia haha... 

So anyways, what animes do you actually watch? 

9 minutes ago, L Lawliet said:

Cough.

Um. I'll. Be friends.

(Who thought this would actually work... help)

Thats epic, also Kaguya is pretty fu (I don't remeber if you can swear or not) (oh god I just got another comment from you) (I have to improve my typing speed seriously) anyways, you like Love is war? wow thats great so do I (basically what I'm trying to say is that I want to be friends).

Well for a starters: What is your favourite anime and why? 

Mine is Koe no Katachi, (Bc it changed my life basically)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cauldron said:

(Who thought this would actually work... help)

Thats epic, also Kaguya is pretty fu (I don't remeber if you can swear or not) (oh god I just got another comment from you) (I have to improve my typing speed seriously) anyways, you like Love is war? wow thats great so do I (basically what I'm trying to say is that I want to be friends).

Well for a starters: What is your favourite anime and why? 

Mine is Koe no Katachi, (Bc it changed my life basically)

Only read the first manga so far, but yes, I do love Kaguya-sama. (The manga [she's your waifu too you know] hush)

So, my favourite anime is either Bloom Into You, a yuri manga that has made me seen the other side of love... in terms of people that just can't feel love...

Or My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, because of it's... well, everything. From characters, to plot, to being relatable, it's just so damn good.

2 minutes ago, L Lawliet said:

Only read the first manga so far, but yes, I do love Kaguya-sama. (The manga [she's your waifu too you know] hush)

So, my favourite anime is either Bloom Into You, a yuri manga that has made me seen the other side of love... in terms of people that just can't feel love...

Or My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, because of it's... well, everything. From characters, to plot, to being relatable, it's just so damn good.

I haven't personally read the Kaguya sama manga, but the anime was fenomenal, I don't know how good it is adaption wise but you should definitley give it a watch!

I do like SNAFU, well atleast the two first seasons, I had kinda forgot the whole plot for the last 2 seasons when watching season 3 and had like no idea of what was going on, but maybe it's worth rewaching just to be able to watch the last season properly. 

As for Bloom into you, I don't really know what it is... but I do like romcoms and it sound interesting so maybe I will give it a watch soon. 

GoodJob.png.4f7ba895bed438bfcd57199c6969e190.png