Anyone play longwinded story games here? ex: Yakuza etc

MeandMyImaginaryFriends

Hey y'all!

Has anyone played any of the Yakuza games? Do you have a favourite youtuber that you like to watch particularly with story driven games like this one? And aside from them being already big, why do you still watch them? And do you watch them for their long and slow story driven games?

Well I kinda need some help. I won't post it here cause it would break the rules of "advertising/spam" but I swear I legitimately want to hear your opinion. I am starting to do some gameplay for myself. I legitimately think that the game is good enough to stand on it's own but there are long runs of the story that don't have anything happening in them, or it's all just side quests or it's all really mundane like fighting the 100th enemy encounter in the game. You can't avoid those so I'm trying out a new editting style, please come to my profile. I have a video of me playing Yakuza and I would like for you to view it because I want to know if this editting style makes long winded story driven games fun for you to stick around to watch to the end. I haven't even published it that I'm serious about wanting to get better at this.

If you are a content creator, who are your influences? What is your workflow like? What programs do you use? Any constructive feedback is welcome, and I would like to challenge myself to be better at this so I deeply appreciate the help.

17 hours ago, MeandMyImaginaryFriends said:

Hey y'all!

Has anyone played any of the Yakuza games? Do you have a favourite youtuber that you like to watch particularly with story driven games like this one? And aside from them being already big, why do you still watch them? And do you watch them for their long and slow story driven games?

Well I kinda need some help. I won't post it here cause it would break the rules of "advertising/spam" but I swear I legitimately want to hear your opinion. I am starting to do some gameplay for myself. I legitimately think that the game is good enough to stand on it's own but there are long runs of the story that don't have anything happening in them, or it's all just side quests or it's all really mundane like fighting the 100th enemy encounter in the game. You can't avoid those so I'm trying out a new editting style, please come to my profile. I have a video of me playing Yakuza and I would like for you to view it because I want to know if this editting style makes long winded story driven games fun for you to stick around to watch to the end. I haven't even published it that I'm serious about wanting to get better at this.

If you are a content creator, who are your influences? What is your workflow like? What programs do you use? Any constructive feedback is welcome, and I would like to challenge myself to be better at this so I deeply appreciate the help.

i've been meaning to play yakuza series, but due to time constraint, never had any time to play it

i have seen a few scenes (i.e, the famous, BAKAMITAI, or cinderella) and that is exactly why i have deemed yakuza, without playing it yet, a 10/10 game

will probably play it on february though >.>

as for favorite youtuber, i have two (who hit the criteria), manlybadasshero, and also jay from the kubzscouts (jay is more of random games, manlybadass is more of horror-RPG-driven games)

also not a content creator, more of an artist/game dev mind-set perse, so cannot comment on that part

also watched you're video

honest review from a viewers point of view: it felt eh-ish (not sure what is missing, but there is something missing?, or maybe its couse the game is more story-driven, and slow-paced, that i cant get into the video)  

what i didn't like: 17:34, that slowed down music was clearly ear rape for headset users >.>

did like how you shipped majimaxkiryu totallynohomobuttheyneedaroom