Addicted to VN s

LonelyPoet

Lately I've been addicted to anime VNs regardless of genre or target audience. I "play" (since some people don't consider them actual games) mobile one's mostly and I got a few for the switch lite since I just got one for Christmas. Do you have any VN recommendations? Also do you consider them video games? My favorite is Clanned. 

th (7).jfif

Edited by LonelyPoet

• LonelyPoet changed the title to Addicted to VN s
5 hours ago, LonelyPoet said:

Lately I've been addicted to anime VNs regardless of genre or target audience. I "play" (since some people don't consider them actual games) mobile one's mostly and I got a few for the switch lite since I just got one for Christmas. Do you have any VN recommendations? Also do you consider them video games? My favorite is Clanned. 

th (7).jfif 12.61 kB · 2 downloads

as a user who also loves VN's/eroge's I...

will recommend Fureraba, Koiken Otome and Kamidori Alchemy Meister

and yea, allot of people don't categorize VN's as "games", due to the fact it's only visuals and reading, and no "action movement", or "QTE" and all those stuff

but there are some (like me and @merulox) who see's them as a game >.>

though, as of recent, i really don't have as much time as i used to for reading them...there's just so many other things i have to catch up on >.>...

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2021 at 3:30 PM, LonelyPoet said:

th (7).jfif 12.61 kB · 3 downloads

Since you have the switch, I recommend checking out Enchanted in the Moonlight. Loved Chikage's storyline. Word of warning, if you choose Kiryu, expect some weird stuff to happen...probably should avoid that storyline your first time diving in. I played through these (all but yukinojo and the wolf guy) on my tablet back before Voltage pulled my two favorites (Enchanted in the Moonlight and Her Love in the Force) for the switch. Would almost make buying a switch worthwhile to me to play them again. 

I've probably dumped too much money on VNs than is good for me. Honestly, playing VNs has made me aware that I have a type lol...didn't think I did until I looked back at all my number one VN guys lol.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1