Hello!

K.Lum

Hi! Obviously I'm new to AF so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm looking for people to chat to, get anime recommendations and just share memes, y'know.

My most recent watch is Naruto: Shippuden (Because I'm late to the curve). I had a lot of misconceptions about Naruto, I first heard of it in 2013 (I think) and thought it was this weird show with strange characters with tons of piercings (basically just Pain). BOY was I wrong. it has turned into one of my favourites despite all the flashback filler episodes which just show the same content over and over. Some of my other favourites include:

• Assassination Classroom
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Rising of The Shield Hero

I've had a rocky-relationship with anime, going in and out, but what got be to finally stick with is was My Hero Academia and I still think it's a really good starter anime, since it's similar to a lot of western media and cartoons at first. I'm still quite picky with my anime choices so I have only completed about 44 series with 540hr watch-time (Although I do have 33 Series in my plan to watch). I have preferred watching non-mainstream anime (At least ones which I don't hear about much) like Sarazanmai and Plastic Memories, but HxH changed my opinion on the Mainstream, long anime which is what made me start Naruto, and put AoT on my plan to watch. Most of the anime I've watched are isekai. I try to avoid ecchi, although I did enjoy 'How not to summon a demon lord'.

In terms of gaming, I've been playing Minecraft religiously since 2012 (first on the Xbox 360) and have been playing Java edition since 2013. I do play other games like GTA V and CS:GO, but most of the games in my steam library have never been played.

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

When it comes to isekai, the one that stands out to me is ReZero, though the storyline for season 2 gets pretty complex. 
Among the main stream titles I would recommend Demon Slayer & Jujutsu Kaisen.

Finally for weird stuff like Sarazanmai I would recommend PenguinDrum, Planet With, FLCL, Flip Flappers, & Mob Psycho 100.

10 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

When it comes to isekai, the one that stands out to me is ReZero, though the storyline for season 2 gets pretty complex. 
Among the main stream titles I would recommend Demon Slayer & Jujutsu Kaisen.

Finally for weird stuff like Sarazanmai I would recommend PenguinDrum, Planet With, FLCL, Flip Flappers, & Mob Psycho 100.

Thanks for the recommendations! I'll definitely check these out