Thoughts & Opinions

Hentaiy

if any of you have watched scums wish or domestic gf how do you feel about them or thoughts ? i’m really confused on how i feel about shows like that it puts me in a awkward position so many mixed feelings and no solid or even part sure how i feel when it’s over. i feel so like i’m not sure if i’m being honest because i have no standing on it, it’s like i hate them or the characters at least but i have to keep watching. it’s really out of my character to say cheesy stuff like this but i’m just so lost on emotions like these 

• 1 month later...

At least with Scum's Wish | Kuzu no Honkai, I like it a lot. To be fair, I don't tend to watch anime I don't like, but still. 

The relationship between Hanabi and Mugi is heartbreaking, more so than a lot of sad anime for me, and Akane is, while not being a massively complex character, a very interesting one that I love to see in the anime, and her relationship with Narumi, particularly on Narumi's side, is a very interesting piece of work. However, at another level, I feel bad for almost every character in Scum's Wish(the only one I don't is Narumi), especially Sanae. 

In Scum's wish as well, there's a lot of emotional undercurrent that really helps the anime, and although it may seem very plain on the surface, it's a tangled web of emotional differences that always intercept each other, and are fixed in different ways.

Overall, I'd say its an anime that invokes a melancholy feeling, and that's one of the few things it excels at. None of the characters are particularly complex at a moment's glance, but they become so much better the more you think about it. In short, I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a somber romantic drama with a bitter ending- which is something I'll devour.