New guy in town! Hello everyone!

Kurosaki27

Hi there! I'm a regular 19 yo weeb searching for some social interactions with other weebs in order to know more about anime and life in general.

I had my fair share of animes over the years but I've never tried to share my thoughts with people before except close friends.
I watch almost any genre and the part which I enjoy the most in animes is character development.

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁 It’s always mire fun when you can share your interest with others.

If character development is your thing, I highly recommend Fruits Basket (the 2019 adaption).

Nice to meet you!

1 hour ago, Ohayotaku said:

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁 It’s always mire fun when you can share your interest with others.

If character development is your thing, I highly recommend Fruits Basket (the 2019 adaption).

Will sure do, I'm always open for suggestions and content recommandations !

Ya-ho-! Welcome to Anime Forums! You're in the right place, forums are a good way to get to know more about anime and sometimes have the odd life discussion. You might want to check out the General Anime Discussion (sorry sorry if you didn't want an unsocilicted recommendation).

Edited by JinseiKamiJestie