What's Up guys! what anime do you recommend?

12 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

Hey, welcome! What have you watched, and what genres do you like? It would help to know so we can point you to some anime to try.

I watched JJBA(Big fan of the show im on part 6!), One Piece, Attack on titan And Berserk 1997 one of the best amines of all time!

Edited by Newgroundsmoment

3 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

I take it you like heavily action, then? A couple of mature titles you might like are Goblin Slayer and Castlevenia. Samurai Champloo might also be your kind of thing. FMA Brotherhood has a magic-lean but there's tons of great content. @Ohayotaku is better at this recommendation thing than I am. 😆

Its fine! I herd Casltevenia was pretty good! I kinda like mature titles berserk i can kinda take it, 

@Wedgy I’m just always looking for an excuse to put my two-cents in (plus I watch waaay too much anime, especially lately 😂 )

For action I would recommend Jujutsu Kaisen or Akudama Drive. Similar to Berserk maybe Vinland Saga or Dororo. For something mature, Dorohedoro is extremely violent & has a twisted sense of humor (desperately needs a 2nd season) 

1 minute ago, Ohayotaku said:

@Wedgy I’m just always looking for an excuse to put my two-cents in (plus I watch waaay too much anime, especially lately 😂 )

For action I would recommend Jujutsu Kaisen or Akudama Drive. Similar to Berserk maybe Vinland Saga or Dororo. For something mature, Dorohedoro is extremely violent & has a twisted sense of humor (desperately needs a 2nd season) 

Thanks also Is Dorohedoro Edgy? just asking and Invader Zim IS THE BEST ANIME

10 minutes ago, Newgroundsmoment said:

Thanks also Is Dorohedoro Edgy? just asking and Invader Zim IS THE BEST ANIME

Here’s a sample

Welcome to Anime Forums! My recommendations for this season (Winter 2021) are Horimiya and So I'm a Spider, So What?. You might want to check out the Recommendations forum (sorry sorry if you didn't want an unsocilicted recommendation) as well as checking back here.

Edited by JinseiKamiJestie