What's the a Good Anime That's Ongoing?

Newgroundsmoment

some ongoing animes im watching currently are horimiya S1, the quintessential quintuples S2, Laid-Back Camp S2 and Wonder Egg Priority S1. They are the new 2021 animes, I hope this helped ;v; 

• Like 1

The current schedule of shows will be wrapping up over the next couple weeks, I think the only one I’m currently watching that will carryover to April is So I’m a Spider, so What? A number of series are taking 3 months off before continuing in July including Reincarnated as a Slime, Mushoku Tensei & Attack on Titan I think.

As far as new seasons that start in April for existing series I’ll be watching MHA (3/27), Fruits Basket,  Zombieland Saga, Moriarty the Patriot & Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun for sure. Maybe Megalobox Nomad  & SSS.Dynazenon

Edited by Ohayotaku

• 3 weeks later...

JJK’s 1st season just wrapped up. Season 2 is inevitable based on how popular it was, but is probably over a year away since the next project is a prequel film.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

My Hero Academia season 5, Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun season 2 & Tokyo Revengers will all continue into the summer season & I’ll be watching. Also looking forward to the continuation (conclusion?) of Higurashi ~ When They Cry when it resumes in July.

Edited by Ohayotaku

• 2 weeks later...