Ayyoo

TobiGotGrenades

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

If you see any topics that interest you, go right ahead and post (the more active members around here, the better :) )

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JinseiKamiJestie said:

Ya-ho-!

It's a pleasure to meet you too Tobi! Welcome to Anime Forums. (The idea'll grow on you I'm sure, but then again, I'm a bit of forum junkie.)

Your waifu's already won me over, I fuckin love Lucy Heartfilia, better waifu than Erza, personally speaking. Though no one tops Juvia Lockser for me personally :)

5 hours ago, Tefutakato said:

Welcome to AF Tobi. I see you know what Fairy Tail is, always nice to see someone watched the anime as it’s one of my favourite anime. Hope you’re enjoying your time here too. 

Ofc I know what it is, it's a frickin classic. My first ever waifus come from Fairy Tail, been a huge fan of the ships since 2016-2017 iirc. My search list from back then must've been filled with answers to questions about NaLu and Jerza in Quora! These memories take me back to quite an innocent time of my life hahah

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

On 3/19/2021 at 1:01 PM, EWR-47 said:

Your waifu's already won me over, I fuckin love Lucy Heartfilia, better waifu than Erza, personally speaking. Though no one tops Juvia Lockser for me personally :)

Lucy is my best girl! Juvia is close second though, huehue. Looks like there's blissful agreeance with no fighting over waifus. 😃

4 hours ago, JinseiKamiJestie said:

Lucy is my best girl! Juvia is close second though, huehue. Looks like there's blissful agreeance with no fighting over waifus. 😃

Absolutely! To be fair, my first ever Facebook Messenger account had a profile picture of Lucy just coz I fricking loved her (changed it to Natsu later coz it felt weird lol). And waifu wars in Fairy Tail are gonna be fatal, coz really, almost all of the girls there are gorgeous. Cana Alberona's my second, and I'll prolly place Lucy at third in terms of waifus in Fairy Tail. Feel free to send me a message if you wanna talk more!

On 3/28/2021 at 12:17 AM, mechaBD said:

Welcome to AF. I hope you enjoy your stay!

PS - I love Lucy and Ezra but Mirajane holds my heart in fairy tail. 🥰

Lol, yeah. Still new to this whole forum thing tho. Been messaging some ppl to get to know them better, but idk if there's a way of making sure if my messages have even gone to the right person 🤔

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EWR-47 said:

Lol, I actually had your character as a pfp on Discord in two different poses, seems like the go to waifu for many xD. 

3fcb656e033639800fa3197034735874.jpg

0600db5287aa7223f6577e35c3ed5823.png

Absolutely, she's amazing! Toradora is probably my favourite anime so it just had to be Taiga :D