g,day

moony

hi im aussie first thing to know im awful at maths. next thing i'm a playstation and nintendo guy not much of a xbox guy but i have game pass pc. another thing i go to school it's good to school. one last only started anime around this time last year but i really enjoy from the animation to the stories that can be told through this meaning and more respect for flat chested anime girls

Welcome to the forum Aussie. Looking at what game consoles you played, I like all them don’t really a primary console I like above all others. PlayStation and Nintendo consoles are definitely up there for gaming consoles for me also. And happy to hear you go to a good school, getting a good education is always a must. Always a joy to hear that somebody likes anime as well. Feel free to browse around and I hope you enjoy your time here. 

Ya-ho-! Nice to meet you Aussie, I don't think you'll have to worry about maths so much here. I'm a PC and Nintendo gamer too (I have no room for a bigger console). Hue, you've obviously not heard of the two "plots" then that bigger chested anime girls have, huh? (Jkjk. )Welcome to Anime Forums!

Edited by JinseiKamiJestie