best anime music

thatdeepguy

yep i really like a heap posted here and mostly the older anime ones

but one that i really really like is the Love Hina ending Kimi Sae Ireba for some reason (dont know it its been posted before) , it just seems to be the right mix of every thing maybe

oh and i think a mention of Porter Robinson's Shelter is worthy (also if it has been mentioned previously)

but i think this needs the video to tie it in better to help your feelings flow

• Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is .... different, but very well done. Two cosplayers dancing to the first opening of the new "Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card" series.
Sadly it doesn't look like we're going to get any more than the 22 episodes already released, which is a shame and a little annoying as episode 22 ended on a bit of a cliff-hanger and it looked like being a good story.

24 minutes ago, Otaking66lives said:

I don't know if it's already been said, but the original Bubblegum Crisis had the best soundtrack of it's era!

51ZYWejZvGL._SY355_.jpg

And the English dubbed versions of the songs were often, but not always, as good as the original Japanese versions.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Otaking66lives said:

Yes, the Japanese versions were head and shoulders above the English "attempts". Lol.

I think that the English versions of "Don't Forget", "Never the End" and "Chase the Dream" are quite good but the rest of the songs were much better in the original Japanese versions.

I only watch subs these days so I don't know if they still dub the songs.

A few months ago I watched a really interesting anime about a band called Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad. (It was weird, some sites labeled it as "Beck" others "Mongolian Chop Squad" and some "Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad")

I really enjoyed the theme:

But the band had some great songs. Though the main sound of the band wasn't really my thing, when the lead singer sang, it was a bit softer (Compared to the others) and I really enjoyed them:

I really like several of the My Hero Academia themes, but here's my favorite two:

There are lots more I could post, I love anime OP and EDs. There's even anime's I don't like anymore that I still listen to the music!

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

On 6/5/2022 at 2:30 PM, Takatofan1986 said:

A few months ago I watched a really interesting anime about a band called Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad. (It was weird, some sites labeled it as "Beck" others "Mongolian Chop Squad" and some "Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad")

I really enjoyed the theme:

But the band had some great songs. Though the main sound of the band wasn't really my thing, when the lead singer sang, it was a bit softer (Compared to the others) and I really enjoyed them:

I really like several of the My Hero Academia themes, but here's my favorite two:

There are lots more I could post, I love anime OP and EDs. There's even anime's I don't like anymore that I still listen to the music!

Beck is one of my favorites! It's a bit dated but I love it. Maybe one day they'll redo it. I've read the manga a dozen times already. 😆

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

I'm very much into the songs which are heavy on the keyboard because...synthesizers rule. Two of these are from the 80s, and three are from the 90s. Someday when I pass on to the great blue yonder, I want the music I hear to sound something like this. Screw your harps God, I want a Roland Juno!

Kimagure Orange Road

Song #2 "Orange Mystery" FTW! Best visuals and opening song in the series. I wanted to post only that one, but none of the other uploads include the fully animated opening of the series. The art style looks very much like Aha's "Take On Me", which I think is awesome.

All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku

( intro from the series )

Yu Yu Hakusho End Credits Theme #2

^

^

( Has a sound reminiscent of the Psychedelic Furs )

Kodomo Band - "Purple Eyes" from Hokuto no Ken the Movie

"You're Under Arrest!" - End Credits Theme from late in Season 1 ( forget if it's the 3rd or 4th one )

Edited by Kōyamaki
cluttered tags

A lil list of some of my favourites bc how on earth do you pick just one?

Crossing Field from SAO

Pre-Parade from Toradora

Renai Circulation from Bakemonogatari bc yes 👌

The World from Death Note

Never Say Never from Danganronpa: The Animation

The Pokémon Indigo Leage OP bc gotta catch them all!

Deal With The Devil from Kakegurui

And others!