best anime music

thatdeepguy

That is a difficult choice- one might say an impossible one. But since hearing it, I've really loved is Dreams, and I do indeed think it is very, very, nice. Also "this day and never again". Of course, there are more- but I can safely say these are the truly special ones for me.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I can't believe someone else on here posted a song from The Big O!  I am definitely in the right place!  Haha.  I second the opening to Space Battleship Yamato 2199.  Here are a couple that I really like.

Edited by BrokenSpacehog

Definitely every pokemon opening was the best for me. Even the latest ones have me rocking at my seat because it never gets old. This is why i love to watch pokemon every now and then and I think that there is more to expect from people who are working on the anime shows and even the games since they really put some damn good content over there. I love every single one of it and this deserves a lot of respect as it is still running after so many years of ash being a non champion in the series.

On 3/26/2021 at 2:35 PM, Irsich said:

That is a difficult choice- one might say an impossible one. But since hearing it, I've really loved is Dreams, and I do indeed think it is very, very, nice. Also "this day and never again". Of course, there are more- but I can safely say these are the truly special ones for me.

All the music from DTB's first season is brilliant. I especially like November 11's   theme. Shame it eems to be really hard to find sadly. This guy seems to have done a relatively good job ripping it from the show though

• 7 months later...

Psycho Pass season 1 opening 2 is personally one of my favourites, I can jam out to this song anytime. 

nother great choice is the second opening of Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works. 

And finally the opening song to Madoka Magica Rebellion was awesome and the visuals only add to it. 

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Man their are so many good anime themes and songs. All of the above where top picks for me, especially Kreideprinz with Outlaw Star or MediaConsumesMe with Unlimited Blade Works OP 2 and Psycho-Pass OP 2 but I'm going to go for a timeless classic that you might say is Beyond the Time...

Okay that was a very bad pun on my part. Edited by MarathonGuy1337

• 3 weeks later...

Someone told me about this on a different threat I started a while back. The Opening is for a show called DNA2. Honestly this opening is know stuck in my head.

Along with this one here, the opening for Blue Comet SPT Layzner, this one is also really catchy.

Needless to say they are now on the old MyAnimeList.

• 1 month later...

Then again the OST has been pretty awesome in general

And these 2 from a couple years ago (just recently bought season 1 on blu-ray, impatiently waiting on an update for season 2)

• 4 weeks later...