best anime music

thatdeepguy

1 hour ago, Animedragon said:

My favourite anime song varies from time to time, but one of my favourites is the ending of Starship Operators.
"Chi ni Kaeru ~on the Earth~" by Kotoko.

Oh wow, it's a nice song indeed. <3 The singer has a sweet and wonderful voice. Reminiscent of the more classic anime tunes that were done with a lot of heart.

Currently I'm in love with the Mashiro no Oto opening. 

One of my all time favorites! x3

Oh and 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, peachtea said:

Oh wow, it's a nice song indeed. <3 The singer has a sweet and wonderful voice. Reminiscent of the more classic anime tunes that were done with a lot of heart.

Currently I'm in love with the Mashiro no Oto opening. 

One of my all time favorites! x3

Oh and 

Ah yes, "Catch You Catch Me" and "Moonlight Legend" another two songs that are on my favourites list.

• Like 1

"Ano Hi Ni" (To That Day) the ending song from Video Girl Ai, a largely forgotten 6 part series from 1992 when it was fairly common for anime studios to produce short series based on the first few volumes of popular manga which didn't always do the manga story justice.  The Video Girl Ai manga is well worth reading.

On 4/12/2022 at 9:04 PM, Otaking66lives said:

On 藍より青し the OP changed after the episode where Kaoru (finally!) tells Aoi he loves her.  I think it is episode 15 or so.  The OP on the next episode is almost identical to this one but the lyrics change slightly and the video segment in this one at about 0:55 where they're reaching out their hands towards each other and they don't quite make it before getting swept apart changes to where they actually do manage to grab hold of each other.

260488032_Screenshotfrom2022-04-2000-03-43.png.91243f12c6e5c135150320eda41e1425.png

Edited by efaardvark