Anime Debate Club

sebthehokage

To anyone who sees this I’m probably going to create an anime power scaling and debate club on here. The rules are we can discuss who would win in certain verses scenarios and we can make it professional and provide general statistics to determine who would win. However in order to join you’ve got to be respectful when it comes to other people present other facts or their own opinions we don’t need any toxicity. So yeah if you want to join just let me know.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

That would be pretty awesome- though I must admit to having a question or two.

1. Does it have to be about powerscaling and versus battles, who would win situations, and so on? Or can it also be about things like how well a character is written, their ideology, and so on.

Ex. I recently debated a friend about whether or not Iskandar[Fate/Zero] was better written from a consideration of his relations with other characters and his understandable complexity, as well as his ideology and it's basis, than Archer[Fate/Stay night Unlimited Blade Works].

Would this be allowed too?

If not, that is understandable, yet a shame, for that is possibly the most fun to debate on to me- as well as the most consistent commonly, especially considering some anime.

P.S. No one won that debate, the only result was that mine was judged more in-depth but not necessarily better, considering that we both went far into the characters and took every shred of debatable content.

Edited by Irsich
Thought it might be an interesting tidbit I forgot to add.

@Irsich To be honest it could be about anything. I have a YouTube channel called AnimeCommentary where I review and rate anime, individual characters and I also do versus battles and power scaling on there too so pretty much anything goes in this club too as long as you’re respectful and not toxic when others are stating their opinions in debating you then honestly it could be on anything whether it’s power scaling or whether a show or character is written well or not.

@gabe07j I’ll be sure to add you when I can and I hope you guys enjoy the club spread the word.