Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Episode 62 [SPOILER]

sahilbhambure52

I just finished watching FMAB and I must say...it was one the of the best series I've ever seen...all the plots have been very satisfactorily completed and most of the stuff is very logically explained...the only question that is bothering me is why did Alphonse need to sacrifice his soul to give Edward his arm back? I mean he could've just stopped Father from harming Edward. I get that he was injured and all...but what about the others? All of them were simply standing there doing nothing but screaming at Ed to run away...any one of them could've used simple alchemy to stop Father. What Alphonse did was like a last resort... something that could have easily been avoided if any of the Alchemists would've stepped in between saying they won't let Father harm Edward. Later we see that Ed literally punches Father so that would mean that Father had already become weak. 

That's all...No hate to this anime or this forum. I'm sure I'm missing something here...I just need someone to point out what. Thanks!

• XII360 changed the title to Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Episode 62 [SPOILER]

I do honestly think that is one of the best series out there. You just need to allot time to appreciate since there are some people who seem t stay away from this series because it is lengthy. Oh well, it is definitely one of the highly recommended. I just hope that there are no spoilers about each episode on several social media sites such as Twitter hahahah. I already seen a lot to the point that i have to filter my feed hahah. Also, do you guys have other recommendations? I am looking for thriller or horror, or anything.