Behold, I have returned

RZ.

Hi everyone! Not sure if I need to reintroduce myself but I haven't been on here in roughly a year (life has been crazy and not in a good way lol) and noticed there's a lot of new people. If you want to get a feel for the sort of anime I'm into (it varies greatly) my MAL is linked here. Let me know if theres anything there you share a liking for! I've also got a discord at RZ#5673 so add me there if you want to chat about anything, same goes for MAL. I may post exerts from a fantasy series I'm writing if I ever actually finish them too. I'm really into science (especially cosmology), worldbuilding, geography and history which I study at university. I'm also into politics but I'll not be bringing it onto this forum because it's a touchy subject right now :D

If anyone plays Minecraft I have it on PC and Xbox, though mainly play on the latter. Feel free to ask for my gamertag if you fancy playing anything :)

Hope to meet some nice people, that everyone is doing well and hope to stick around for a little while!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 5:12 AM, 2xVEmmallee said:

I used to play Minecraft all the tiiiiiime, but not so much anymore. I migbt take it up again who knows, but with my ever groing anime addiction affliction, who has the time? Lol

It's really great if you just want to play something chilled out with friends (I used to spend time raging at games like COD and FIFA so it was a nice change lol). I used to have a lot of friends I would play with and we had a huge city on survival but sadly we're no longer friends anymore. If you ever fancy starting a world though I'm down to join :D As a true weeb I have a habbit of building japanese style houses lol

On 5/4/2021 at 8:39 AM, RZ. said:

It's really great if you just want to play something chilled out with friends (I used to spend time raging at games like COD and FIFA so it was a nice change lol). I used to have a lot of friends I would play with and we had a huge city on survival but sadly we're no longer friends anymore. If you ever fancy starting a world though I'm down to join :D As a true weeb I have a habbit of building japanese style houses lol

Do you have pictures of said Japanese-style houses?

Have you seen this video?

19 minutes ago, pathospades said:

Do you have pictures of said Japanese-style houses?

Have you seen this video?

That's crazy and amazing. Do you know how long it took to build? I dread to think with the amount of terraforming they've done lol 

And yessir I got some pictures:

IMG_20210411_221600.thumb.jpg.bfeb45fe2d03e2a8a2d2eae60584cff8.jpgIMG_20200215_234143.thumb.jpg.2bf45b3af74eacfe1c1166bc7f1a84e0.jpgIMG_20210411_221837.thumb.jpg.49e7f04e989ccc7bdf07438dc5b13c35.jpg

I do not know lol. Found that video more than a year ago. It led me on a journey of wild and crazy ambitious MC projects on youtube.

Your projects are amazing too. It's exactly as I imagined them to be. Well, aside from the teal roof color. Any particular reason you chose that color?

On a side note: Are you an administrator somewhere? I swear I've seen that purple haired picture somewhere before.

Edited by pathospades
  • Friendly 1

28 minutes ago, pathospades said:

I do not know lol. Found that video more than a year ago. It led me on a journey of wild and crazy ambitious MC projects on youtube.

Your projects are amazing too. It's exactly as I imagined them to be. Well, aside from the teal roof color. Any particular reason you chose that color?

On a side note: Are you an administrator somewhere? I swear I've seen that purple haired picture somewhere before.

I'd love to be able to build large cities like that but I just don't have the time or patience for it unforunately.

Thank you! I think I was experimenting combining Japanese and Chinese colour schemes. A few of traditional Chinese buildings go with the teal roof and red walls; Japanese with the white walls - so I just combined them and carried on with it because I thought it looked nice (nicer than any of the other woods I was using before at least).

I'm not an administrator anywhere, no. There are many purple-haired anime girls out there so it could be somebody else you're thinking of (mine is Yaone from Saiyuki btw :P)

On 5/7/2021 at 10:23 AM, RZ. said:

I'd love to be able to build large cities like that but I just don't have the time or patience for it unforunately.

I’ve done a couple large-scale projects in the long-ago past.  (Long, -long- ago .. anyone remember the days when you smelted  iron and cooked food with flint and steel?  😮 )  It was fun but I don’t have that kind of time anymore, and it always seems something happens to lose it anyway.. the group breaks up or the server goes down, etc.  These days I just play for fun when I get the chance.

btw, there’s a MC topic somewhere around here.

Edited by efaardvark
mc topic ref