Dare dare!! .. Ano.. Raven des ka :)

Raven_Claw

1 minute ago, Zila said:

Welcome to the Anime Forums! :) Hope you have a lot of fun here, always happy to see another Naruto fan. :D I've just been getting into Boruto after catching up on some of the manga. 🙃 

Tatakae! xD 

Hey Zila! Its great to hear from another Naruto lover :’) You increased my chakra even more <3 

Hey @Zila, I am watching Attack on Titans 4th season. Liking is a small word, I am feeling total pressure of Eren Yeager on me! Ha Ha! 

Did you ever felt that? ! 

Edited by Raven_Claw
mentioned Another user in my post

@Raven_Claw Aye, wassup? Name's Tobi. Welcome to the forum. AoT fan huh?  Remember the time when this show was just about killing Titans? 

@Zila Dude, Guts is the epitome of testosterone. Bro takes on a 100 soldiers with a sword that's about as tall as him, and probably just as heavy, given how it was powerful enough to break armour. Some day, I hope to look like this guy. I even had a gif of him taking down soldiers as a profile pic for my Discord.

And about Chapter 139....

Spoiler

Don't kill me for this, but the ending was kinda realistic. Underwhelming, but realistic imo. So I have a bittersweet feeling about it. I wish there was a more "Holy crap this is crazy" ending, but there will still a lot of questions left unanswered. Reminds me, I'll start a topic about it in a forum for current manga discussions. See ya there!

Edited by EWR-47

15 hours ago, EWR-47 said:

@Raven_Claw Aye, wassup? Name's Tobi. Welcome to the forum. AoT fan huh?  Remember the time when this show was just about killing Titans? 

@Zila Dude, Guts is the epitome of testosterone. Bro takes on a 100 soldiers with a sword that's about as tall as him, and probably just as heavy, given how it was powerful enough to break armour. Some day, I hope to look like this guy. I even had a gif of him taking down soldiers as a profile pic for my Discord.

And about Chapter 139....

Reveal hidden contents

Don't kill me for this, but the ending was kinda realistic. Underwhelming, but realistic imo. So I have a bittersweet feeling about it. I wish there was a more "Holy crap this is crazy" ending, but there will still a lot of questions left unanswered. Reminds me, I'll start a topic about it in a forum for current manga discussions. See ya there!

@EWR-47 Yes I remember myself praying for their maneuver gears doesn’t end sooner!

and and !! Tell me how you felt when second season ended with giving a gist about “Titans in the Walls”!! 

Damn it was super!

18 hours ago, Zila said:

I know what you mean! 😭 AoT really got me in the feels, especially because of Eren. Can't believe we have to wait a bit for part two of S4. The waiting is taking me on a ride and I'm kiiind of crossing my fingers that the conclusion will be a little different from the manga. 

For sure! Most recently it was Violet Evergarden and Wolf Children. I was a mess for a good few minutes. 😭 Lots of thought provoking anime too but Berserk will always be my number 1. I just want Guts and Casca to have a happy ending. 😔

@Zila my bad that I didn’t watch Violet Evergarden yet, but yes I too felt similar while watching Wolf children.. It was soo sad how that innocent girl handelled two Children on her own 🥲 that too with Wolves abilities..

@Raven_Claw The second season was my personal favourite of all of them. Not only was the animation absolutely mind blowing, but so was the alignment of the story. It was beautifully crafted, and everything hit different after you rewatch S2 after having watched S4. It's amazing

17 hours ago, EWR-47 said:

@Raven_Claw The second season was my personal favourite of all of them. Not only was the animation absolutely mind blowing, but so was the alignment of the story. It was beautifully crafted, and everything hit different after you rewatch S2 after having watched S4. It's amazing

Am on it @EWR-47 rewatching S2

5 minutes ago, Raven_Claw said:

Am on it @EWR-47 rewatching S2

Spoiler below for anyone who hasn't watched till S4 in anime

Spoiler

It'll be interesting to see Bertolt and Reiner's dialogues in particular, since you now know they're actually Marleyans hahah