Jigoku Shoujo has thoroughly disappointed me

Jigoku Shoujo is very disappointing. Seriously, what the fuck is this shit?! This is so boring. I thought this was going to be horror but it isn't actually. 

It's just about a Late Sengoku era bullied village outcast girl who has a job of sending people to Hell because some God of Hell forced her to do so in order to repent for her sins. She doesn't even like her job with a passion. She always tries to use other ways in order to avoid sending others to Hell. She isn't cruel, creepy, or sadistic. 

Most of this anime are just a bunch of Enma Ai's human customers with mundane everyday human issues, personal vendettas, human dramas, school hormonal drama, human personal hatred, prejudice, injustice, bullying, and all other human drama shits like I care about those things. Then they come to Hell Girl for help at getting back at their tormentors. It isn't about horror at all. They said that this is going to be horror but it isn't. I paid for this series and this is all I get. Boring shit! I felt betrayed.

Seriously, this anime was advertised as horror that is about a supernatural girl who sends people to Hell. Due to this, I thought Enma Ai is going to be some brutal monster, a terrifying spirit, a creepy ferocious witch, or a nightmarish badass demon who drags her victims to Hell with hellish bloodlust. I was excited! I thought she's going to be like Pumpkinhead, Jeepers Creepers, Lamia from Drag me to Hell, Anabelle from the Conjuring, Valak, Pazuzu from The Exorcist, Lipstick Face Demon from Insidious, Damien Thorn from The Omen, or Toby from Paranormal Activity.

But no! That's not what I got! What I got is a silent emotionless little cute teenage girl with other equally boring physically unintimidating servants of her(Wanyudo, Hone Onna, Ichimoku Ren, Yamawaro, and Kikuri) and all they do is get involve in some normal human's personal issues and send people to Hell not because they're sadistic motherfuckers who like it but because the God of fucking Jigoku just wants them to. Fucking annoying and boring really.

Imagine if Jigoku Shoujo was realy a true boogeywoman monster. Her mythology and universe could have expanded even more. She could have been like Mephistopheles from the Faust Legends who makes deals with people and then drags them to Hell in exchange after a specific number of days. 

She could have had magical powers which turns humans into loyal demonic monsters that could serve her as her army of killers then she will proceed to destroy the entire human race. They could have even had other forms that make her demonic or creepy. They could have even made her as powerful as Castlevania's Dracula or Christianity's Satan. Imagine her defeating and destroying the Master of Jigoku in the end and taking over Jigoku for herself. That would have been awesome.

But that's not what happened. Seriously, fuck this shit anime.