I hath arrived

*ahem* time for my usual introduction
I hath arrived from the DARKNESS where the horrors of the underdeep dwell from the ruins of ancient city's long forgotten. from the chaos that ruled over, the tyrants cross the land of darkness from where I hath come from the destruction that came forth from this tear in realms, I am OrchestralChaos

edit, I don't know what the underdeep is I made it up, hopefully its not to dramatic well Hello everyone! I joined yesterday and I've been setting up my profile since. heres a little about me, whenever I get money I immidently want to go buy manga, so I don't save anything which may not help in the future (. . .) 
I like action manga which is funny because I read romance webtoons
but I've been branching out to other genre's 
yesterday I bought rent-a-girlfriend, Ranma 1/2, and  Komi can't communicate, I bought 1 and 2 of each series (I spent 62 dollars in total)
and I gotta say rent-a-girlfriend is good, Komi can't communicate is to its not what I expected buts its awesome, so is Ranma1/2
and I reccently started Jojoba phantom blood one and two, and man is it good
I know about everything with dragonballsuper (i'm not lieing I litterally know about everything) dbs is what really brought me to anime and manga
welp that may be to long I don't know, but hope to get to know you all!

• Friendly 1

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

My own interests are more to anime than manga (the only ones I made a significant effort to follow were Battle Angel Alita & Oh My Goddess), but will probably cross paths if you stick around.

47 minutes ago, OrchestralChaos585 said:

whenever I get money I immidently want to go buy manga, so I don't save anything which may not help in the future (. . .) 

It will definitely come back to haunt you, take it from someone who bought waay too many anime VHS tapes back in the 90s 😂

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Welcome! I too spend obscene amounts of money on anime DVDs whose value will only depreciate over the years! :D

Welcome to AF.

Rentagirlfriend and Komi-san are great. I just caught up on Komi-san the other day. I love that you picked up Ranma 1/2 as well. Good mix of old with the new. 👍

On 5/4/2021 at 9:55 AM, Ohayotaku said:

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

My own interests are more to anime than manga (the only ones I made a significant effort to follow were Battle Angel Alita & Oh My Goddess), but will probably cross paths if you stick around.

It will definitely come back to haunt you, take it from someone who bought waay too many anime VHS tapes back in the 90s 😂

thanks! and cool!

On 5/4/2021 at 2:20 PM, mechaBD said:

Welcome to AF.

Rentagirlfriend and Komi-san are great. I just caught up on Komi-san the other day. I love that you picked up Ranma 1/2 as well. Good mix of old with the new. 👍

yeah, I really like Komi-san and I've been looking for ranma1/2 for a while so it was awesome to fannaly be able to read it

On 5/4/2021 at 2:05 PM, RZ. said:

Welcome! I too spend obscene amounts of money on anime DVDs whose value will only depreciate over the years! :D

yep!

On 5/4/2021 at 8:55 AM, Ohayotaku said:

With me it was books.  Lots and lots and lots of books.  

On 5/5/2021 at 12:05 AM, OrchestralChaos585 said:

*ahem* time for my usual introduction
I hath arrived from the DARKNESS where the horrors of the underdeep dwell from the ruins of ancient city's long forgotten. from the chaos that ruled over, the tyrants cross the land of darkness from where I hath come from the destruction that came forth from this tear in realms, I am OrchestralChaos

yokoso, velveto room AF-forum, OrchestralChaos, the great chosen one whom'st has travelled and experienced so much decades of experience from so many great generations of king's in these far lands

...on second thought, we haven't had much great kings as of late, so probably, scratch that

On 5/5/2021 at 12:05 AM, OrchestralChaos585 said:

edit, I don't know what the underdeep is I made it up, hopefully its not to dramatic well Hello everyone! I joined yesterday and I've been setting up my profile since. heres a little about me, whenever I get money I immidently want to go buy manga, so I don't save anything which may not help in the future (. . .) 
I like action manga which is funny because I read romance webtoons
but I've been branching out to other genre's 
yesterday I bought rent-a-girlfriend, Ranma 1/2, and  Komi can't communicate, I bought 1 and 2 of each series (I spent 62 dollars in total)
and I gotta say rent-a-girlfriend is good, Komi can't communicate is to its not what I expected buts its awesome, so is Ranma1/2
and I reccently started Jojoba phantom blood one and two, and man is it good
I know about everything with dragonballsuper (i'm not lieing I litterally know about everything) dbs is what really brought me to anime and manga
welp that may be to long I don't know, but hope to get to know you all!

jojo's whole story is great, ngl, i was one of those who were skeptical of it, due to sheer homomanliness in the show

how wrong i was when i watched it ~.~

i've seen ranma 1/2, as a child, on animax, but i haven't seen any latest shows as of late

i plan on watching jujutsu kaisen later while on duty though, (night duty should be quiet, atleast around 12mn, i should have time to watch anime then xD)

again, welcome to the forums~!

On 5/7/2021 at 11:23 PM, XII360 said:

yokoso, velveto room AF-forum, OrchestralChaos, the great chosen one whom'st has travelled and experienced so much decades of experience from so many great generations of king's in these far lands

...on second thought, we haven't had much great kings as of late, so probably, scratch that

jojo's whole story is great, ngl, i was one of those who were skeptical of it, due to sheer homomanliness in the show

how wrong i was when i watched it ~.~

i've seen ranma 1/2, as a child, on animax, but i haven't seen any latest shows as of late

i plan on watching jujutsu kaisen later while on duty though, (night duty should be quiet, atleast around 12mn, i should have time to watch anime then xD)

again, welcome to the forums~!

haha, just finished phantom blood actually, it seemed like the author rushed the ending tho, but I'm picky sometimes on manga alot so who knows
I was thinking about buying the jujutsu kaisen manga, I was going to once but then got Fire Force instead (which is great by the way)

3 hours ago, OrchestralChaos585 said:

haha, just finished phantom blood actually, it seemed like the author rushed the ending tho, but I'm picky sometimes on manga alot so who knows
I was thinking about buying the jujutsu kaisen manga, I was going to once but then got Fire Force instead (which is great by the way)

out of a scale of 1 to 10

how high of the number would you recommend fire force ?

im needing some anime recoms here, for my night duties >.>...

On 5/10/2021 at 12:38 PM, XII360 said:

actually I've only read the first one, but its good, its a shonun so you have your usual boy thats different then others (litterally every shonun, db, naruto one piece and many others)
since Ive only read number one Id say around a 8 
it has a different aspect to it tho, its a fire fighters manga (which I thought it was going to be stupid) but it has a good twist to it. so I'd give it a try! (I have no idea how the anime is tho)
if you like the "special boy shonun" type things then I highly recommend it, (the art is awesome btw)

• Informative 1

On 5/10/2021 at 12:38 PM, XII360 said:

50 minutes ago, OrchestralChaos585 said:

but it has a good twist to it. so I'd give it a try! (I have no idea how the anime is tho)
if you like the "special boy shonun" type things then I highly recommend it, (the art is awesome btw)

Just putting in my 2 cents on the anime version of Fire Force (I’ve watched both seasons that are currently out). The action sequences are kickass & awsomely animated. It actually has a pretty cool & interesting story behind it too. There are even a couple references to the writer’s previous work, Soul Eater though I’m not sure if there’s an actual connection or if they’re just easter eggs.   Based on all that I’d give it an 8/10. Unfortunately, I find it’s sense of humor borderline cringey (dumb and or lewd). There are series where I’m actually ok with that, but unfortunately in this case it feels like it drags the series as a whole down, because they’ll interrupt a really intense fight with one if those gags & it just kills the mood IMO & makes it a 6.5 - 7 for me. Also, no word on when the next season is coming out. Still has a lot going for it & so provably worth checking out if your into shonen.

• Informative 1