Where do I go from here

Gooood Day anime fans and fanatics,

My name though it is quite unimportant in these things is Julian, I am English born and raised. Now enough of this idol chit chat I am looking for something to watch or read next. I will  hopefully be using this blog to talk about all sorts of anime whether it is a golden oldie or something new and shiny, if it dives then hopefully there will be a few mentions of anime that are defiantly  worth a watch/binge. If it turns sour because of peoples preferences and opinions I will take a step back hold my hands up and close the blog but here's hoping level headedness and good intentions hold fast.  I wish to hear all sorts of opinions on here and even if I don't agree with them I will try any anime that isn't isekai or hentai and I am happy to talk about all sorts but if people do want to talk about those go right ahead i will not be chiming in =). My top anime series include cowboy bebop, Black lagoon, Psycho pass, Monster, Trigunn, Claymore and much much more but having caught up with all anime I have got lost in over the years i need something else to reinvigorate my passion for the genre I just don't know where to start hopefully something that isn't aimed at primarily at adolescent fan bases. You can interpret that any way you want but i had to put something in here along those lines.

2 minutes ago, Kethrolofthemind said:

aimed at primarily at

wow my grammar is worse than I thought

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

As far as recommendations:

Vinland Saga & Dororo (2019). Both have lots of intense battles delve into moral/ethical/psychological issues that aren’t really black or white (some similarities to Claymore. 

For an emotional rollercoaster ride with the emphasis on character development, try Fruits Basket(2019). The third & final season is currently airing.

I’d also like to recommend Megalobox & it’s sequel Nomad which is currently airing (some similarities to Cowboy Bebop in style). 

Welcome! I'd double the recommendation on Vinland Saga. I've never seen the anime but I loved the manga.

Trigun is amazing. I'm glad to hear of it. I don't really know if it's obscure now. People always mention Neon Genesis Evangelion and Cowboy Bebop, but Trigun? I feel like it's lost to the ages.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Attack On Titan, Psycho Pass might your shtick. (Though, I'm guessing you might've seen these already)

But yeah, post a blog and participate. Although, I have no idea if blogs get any exposure. I don't go hunting around for them.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

• Agree 1

Hello and welcome! Thought I'd throw you some slightly more niche/OG recommendations for you: Wolf's Rain, El Cazador de la Bruija, Kurau Phantom Memory, Casshern Sins, Shingeki no Bahamut, Air, Speed Grapher, Seirei no Moribito and Shinsekai Yori - all might be up your street! :)