Looking for a recommendation

Syrion93

Question

Hello,

I am still farily new into anime series, only watched Castelvania, Sword Art Online and Death note so far

I loved all of them.

I I like fantasy and prefer a series where the main character has a love interest/interests.

I tried Re: Zero but I couldn't get past the first 5 episodes, the main character is just impossible for me to stomach.

Any recommendations, please?

Thank you

9 answers to this question

Rising of the Shield Hero; Shakugan no Shana; The Ancient Magus Bride; Snow White with Red Hair; Spice & Wolf; Maoyu

For something like Castlevania maybe try Claymore, Berserk & Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate

Similar to Death Note try Monstet

• Wow 1

14 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

Rising of the Shield Hero; Shakugan no Shana; The Ancient Magus Bride; Snow White with Red Hair; Spice & Wolf; Maoyu

For something like Castlevania maybe try Claymore, Berserk & Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate

Similar to Death Note try Monstet

Hi,

thanks a lot. I just started watching Rising of The Shield Hero an hour ago. I like it so far.

• Like 1

You could try watching Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon?, Mob Psycho 100, Akame Ga Kill, Overlord, Wise Man’s Grandchild, and once you’ve watched around 25 anime you can start with One Piece, Naruto or Bleach. One Piece takes dedication but it’s worth watching it all the way through.

Kind of similar to Death Note you can try watching Mirai Nikki, and also a strong suggestion is Black Cat.

I think it's best for you if you watch some anime that probably fewer episodes because you still new right? Anyways then after that, if you think you can handle many episodes then why don't you try it. I suggest you to watch a light anime first: demon slayer, death parade, that time I got reincarnated as a slime. If you want some more message me and I'll be there☃

If you liked Sword Art Online, you might like:

1. Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

2. That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime

4. Overlord

5. Log Horizon

6. Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren’t They?

7. In Another World With My Smartphone

• Like 1