New here, having an anime overhaul!

Animacarzzy

Hi, i'm new here and first started watching anime around 2 years ago during university. I'm looking for new series to watch, i love the levelling themed and romance. Also i am buying so many anime related things currently, i was looking for notepads/notebooks mainly, but do not know where is best, most i have found do not look great.

Also i am looking to speak with new people around anime, which is why i have joined here! 

Look forward to talking to new people, and if you have any suggestions please let me know, both notebooks and new series.

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

Afraid I’m not real knowledgeable on anime merch. But some series suggestions based on what you say you have enjoyed/are looking for:

The Rising of the Shield Hero; Jujutsu Kaisen; Blue Exorcist;  Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood; Black Clover; Fairy Tail; Soul Eater; Fire Force; The Ancient Magus Bride; In/Spectre; .Hack//sign; .Hack//roots; Ajin: Demi-human. You might also like Recovery of an MMO Junkie, it’s more of a rom-com, but with some online gaming elements. And Bofuri which kind of parodies online rpgs, with the MC ignoring the conventional strategies, but finding it works for her & making a lot of online friends.spacer.png

Edited by Ohayotaku