Anime merch/notebooks

Animacarzzy

Hi all, i posted yesterday, i am very new but i wanted some help finding some anime themed notebooks as i have started buying alot of anime related things. Safe to say after a while of searching, Amazon was the place I was blessed with (Makes sense really as they have everything) i found a really cool looking design, only 1 review so must be new but it looked pretty good, so i've gone ahead and ordered one. But if anyone has any other palces or cool designs, i'd be welcome to look as i really cant get enough atm.

Here is the link if anyone is interested in the notebook i bought (If anyone is in the same situation as me and i double checked and it is delivered to multiple countries and is on prime!). Also i hope i haven't broken any rules for adding the link below, just trying to help :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Notebook-Anime-Themed-Blank-Journal/dp/B096LPS9MT/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=dark+themed+anime+notebook&qid=1623150303&sr=8-1 (I am from the uk, so this is the uk link, but it is also on amazon.com too for anyone else wondering).

I'll update when i get the notebook too, but i'm super excited, and pls feel free to share any cool merch you find or know of :)

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1