Two Lies and A Truth

FSL29

I think it's the translators who take their time

I didn't because such things happen in anime only :P

btw since you mentioned driving a motorcycle, you must be old enough to do so (so you are my onii-san....or maybe my twin bro? :P )

I see, hey come on give me a break I always thought its possible and been waiting for my moment, but it never happens..ichigo_crying_icon_by_magical_icon-d7sfoz3.gif.41d814d65233fc1ac4474eaa1fd42e04.gif

To be completely honest, I didnt have a driving license at that time(this story takes place when I was still in Indonesia), I told you right I was in a hurry, and I guess because of my height police didnt notice that I didnt have a driving license xD. (Lets just keep it a secret like this, so you can always have something to think about me :P)

1? but Im curious you did said you are not interested but is it possible that you have already fell in love :P? or just admire(as in like) someone?

1. I confessed to the person I liked
  2. I have never fall in love
  3. Some kouhai from where I work part-time confessed to me

Edit : 3 is correct, Im a bad guy huh, just because my selfish reason I didnt accept it. But dont worry she call me big bro now xD.

3!!!!!

1. I have painted my shoes

2. I once got chased by a dog

3. I accidentally killed a small bird once

no.1 is correct (I didn't kill the bird by accident...I was aiming for it but I could never think I would actually hit it cause back then my aim was reeeeally bad.I thought I'd just scare it away...I felt so guilty afterwards...................what?......Oh, I didn't mention what I was aiming it with............. *cough*shotgun*cough* )

3? because you are evil and I think 'accidentally' is just a reason :P.

1. I prefer dogs over cats
  2. Suddenly I got the urge of rewatching school rumble..
  3. Im pretty good at shooting(paintball ofcourse).

Edit : Its 3, well as long as you use paintball gun too instead of shotgun, I can beat you in a duel :P. Yes Im that confident.

(I didn't kill the bird by accident...I was aiming for it but I could never think I would actually hit it cause back then my aim was reeeeally bad.I thought I'd just scare it away...I felt so guilty afterwards...................what?......Oh, I didn't mention what I was aiming it with............. *cough*shotgun*cough* )

are you serious? I think I have just decided that I wont make a bad joke about you again...

btw you kind of only answered half of my question :P.(ignore this if you dont want to answer but Im just curious xD).

4.You have none xD? but I think the obvious one will be 3, since its easy to see the future when you have a dream.

1. I dont have a superpower because I dont need one
  2. I seriously need it
  3. Im not interested in superpowers

Edit : Its 3, since Im not interested in it to begin with, the rest is false :P.

btw you kind of only answered half of my question :P.(ignore this if you dont want to answer but Im just curious xD).

??? what was the other half???

1. I have to leave in a while

2. I don't have to leave

3. I have to leave now

the answer was 3 :P

but I don't mean predicting the future in dreams..it's more complicated

calculating or guess or vivid like final destination mc? sorry I just had to ask, it piqued my curiosity :P.

??? what was the other half???

1? but Im curious you did said you are not interested but is it possible that you have already fell in love :P? or just admire(as in like) someone?

the first one :P.

this is just a selfish answer based on me, 2?

Edit : Guess I was too late huh xD.

1. I dont want you to leave
  2. I want you to leave
  3. "Oh crap, I forgot to take in the laundry and its raining" this is what I just said before posting.

Edit : It was 1 :P(but I guess it should be 'didnt' since you left already xD), I cant forget about the laundry when its raining, because rewashing is just tiring.

calculating or guess or vivid like final destination mc? sorry I just had to ask, it piqued my curiosity :P.

It's more like I think of something,or even draw something and it happens(but I don't realise it until it happens)...but sometimes I'm just sure that something will happen and it does

Sooo... lemme think.... I don't like anyone (irl ofc... :3 ) and the last time I did,I was like 5 years old...It's not that I'm not interested (although I have more important stuff to do), I'm just not the kind of person who can have a crush on someone or fall in love easily....For me it's more like 'growing' in love, meaning I have to know someone very well in order to even start liking them...that's probably because I have severe trust issues and I can't love someone I don't trust :P plus, I never had many boys as friends (just 1-2) cause I'm shy and stuff (Hachiman's teen romance comedy may have been wrong but mine has not even existed xD I'm mocking my own self)

3?

1. There are stars on my ceiling (fake ofc)

2. Somehow, I happen to look good in photos

3. I was good at maths in elementary only :P

no.1 is correct

Evil Bunny: 1?

1. I used to smoke 3 packs a day due to getting hooked as a teenager.

2. I was given a dog by a student.

3. I met Takeuchi Junko (Naruto fame) here in Japan and amazed her with my knowledge of the Hunter x Hunter musicals she did.

3 ( I think you mentioned that in another thread )

1. I secretly allow my dog to sleep with me on my bed

2. I always try to express my opinion and let others know what I'm thinking (politely ofc)

3. I change my hairstyle often

no.1 is correct (don't tell my parents!!!)

I think the answer is 1.

As for my truth, it's 2. I used to tutor an eight-year-old who was having trouble with reading. His teacher was even saying there was no hope and that the kid was too dumb to improve his reading skill and that he'll be left back a year. Anyway, working with him, his grades went up and he passed. As a thank you, they gave me one of their puppies that had just been born.

Number 3 is partially true....I didn't meet her in Japan. lol

It's more like I think of something,or even draw something and it happens(but I don't realise it until it happens)...but sometimes I'm just sure that something will happen and it does

Thats really interesting... I dont know, it actually piqued my curiosity just because sometimes when I see an action or an activity I would realize that its not my first time seeing it. (I just wondered if this actually happen to anyone xD), but well yours looks like quite more advanced than that.

Sooo... lemme think.... I don't like anyone (irl ofc... :3 ) and the last time I did,I was like 5 years old...It's not that I'm not interested (although I have more important stuff to do), I'm just not the kind of person who can have a crush on someone or fall in love easily....For me it's more like 'growing' in love, meaning I have to know someone very well in order to even start liking them...that's probably because I have severe trust issues and I can't love someone I don't trust :P plus, I never had many boys as friends (just 1-2) cause I'm shy and stuff (Hachiman's teen romance comedy may have been wrong but mine has not even existed xD I'm mocking my own self)

I see, so you do have a mature thinking huh, I actually didnt expect that :P.(just kidding xD), but yeah I guess trust issues is a problem for a lot of people. Btw you since you have only 1-2 guy that you can talk to, you can always count me as the 3rd one :P.(Dont worry mine probably has not even existed either xD).

As for my truth, it's 2. I used to tutor an eight-year-old who was having trouble with reading. His teacher was even saying there was no hope and that the kid was too dumb to improve his reading skill and that he'll be left back a year. Anyway, working with him, his grades went up and he passed. As a thank you, they gave me one of their puppies that had just been born.

Thats really amazing... If Im him I will pretty much owe you forever, because I think being left back a year is probably the most horrifying feeling as a student.(I mean I dont think a lot of people wanted to work/study while people looking at him/her saying "see that guy, he failed to go up in one class when he was still in primary", this is just what I think though.)

btw jupiter, I think instead of making another post about it, I prefer you edit your post and write your answer. (just like the example)

Anyway since there is no "two lies and a truth", I will continue the game by writing another one

1. I usually wake up early on weekdays(at 7.00)
  2. I usually wake up late on weekdays(at 8.00)
  3. I usually wake up in the afternoon on weekends(at 12.15)

Edit : 1 is correct, need to wake up early to finish some project xD.

Thats really interesting... I dont know, it actually piqued my curiosity just because sometimes when I see an action or an activity I would realize that its not my first time seeing it. (I just wondered if this actually happen to anyone xD), but well yours looks like quite more advanced than that.

what you're talking about is deja vu (I think it means 'already seen' in french :P ) and it happens to a lot of people,dunno why....but yeah,my case is more advanced xD

I see, so you do have a mature thinking huh, I actually didnt expect that :P.(just kidding xD), but yeah I guess trust issues is a problem for a lot of people. Btw you since you have only 1-2 guy that you can talk to, you can always count me as the 3rd one :P.(Dont worry mine probably has not even existed either xD).

does that really sound like mature thinking? xD btw when I say 'friends' I don't mean like friends friends,not that close....the only guy I really talk to is my bro :P still,thanks...you're a really nice onii-san :3

Today I:

1. painted a cow pink

2. went with a friend to have her bike fixed

3. cleaned my room

no.2 is correct (bikes rule :P )

what you're talking about is deja vu (I think it means 'already seen' in french :P ) and it happens to a lot of people,dunno why....but yeah,my case is more advanced xD

does that really sound like mature thinking? xD btw when I say 'friends' I don't mean like friends friends,not that close....the only guy I really talk to is my bro :P still,thanks...you're a really nice onii-san :3

dejavu huh.. heard that in a movie, just finished reading the wiki about that, looks like it does happen to a lot of people.(2/3)

well sort of, you dont really think like a teenager anymore atleast(well you are going to be 18 afterall) :P. Hey bunny, who do you think you are talking to? its fsl onii-chan ofcourse he is nice, otherwise my "The kind onii-chan" title would be bs :P.

hmm, its either 2 or 3..(in fsl mind, hmm just think which action spent less energy..), ok its 2.

1. I just read the news about VR, and I was happy about it
  2. I read the news yesterday
  3. I dont read news

Edit : 2 is correct.

dunno what VR is so....2

1. I once accidentally spilled green paint on my dog

2. I once tried to climb up a wall and fell

3. I once run as fast as I could to catch the train but missed it

no.1 is correct.... :P (I did catch the train cause I'm so awesome)

VR is virtual reality, sao is an example of VR game :P.

3? well 1 is possible too, but I think 3 is the answer.

1. Im afraid of heights
  2. Actually rock climbing is my favorite sport after football(Im talking about the indoor one, not the outdoor..)
  3. Im just too lazy to do rock climbing, because its not fun

out of topic but I just found this on 9gag xD.

11218624_10154000628626840_6101668333768978536_n.jpg?oh=5c204d743beebbb328c189e53f20e65d&oe=569D5126

Edit : nope its 3, my second favorite sports is badminton :P.

1. I haven't eaten anything today

2. I'll be leaving shortly for a trip to athens

3. I did something stupid and my parents took my phone as punishment

no.2 is correct (I never said I was in Athens...it's not very far from where I live,though)

(I did catch the train cause I'm so awesome)

or you're just plain lucky :P.

you are in Athens :P, so 3?

1. I live in the capital
  2. I live in the countryside
  3. Im not living in the capital

Edit : nope its 1 :P, I dont know what will I do if I dont live in this country capital.. yeah its that bad.

4.I will not go? fine then 2 :P, it sounds cuter xD.

(I never said I was in Athens...it's not very far from where I live,though)

guess your internet ISP just fooled me then xD.(the server was in athens xD)

now that I think about it the ping was quite big too..

1. bye bye
  2. dont go
  3. good luck, hope your drawing lesson goes well :P

:P

• 9 months later...

This game seems kinda interesting, so I feel like I should revive it~

Answer: 3

My 2 lies and a truth:

1- As a child, I had an abnormal fear of saliva.

2- When I was a teenager, I was terrified of cats.

3- As an adult, I am still afraid of the dark.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'd take a wild guess and say it's the first.

1. I can't go on a flight due to my fear of flying

2. I can't speak on a big stage due to my stage fright.

3. I can't drink a lot because I have poor alcohol tolerance.

• Agree 1