Hi I'm new here let's be freunds~!

Chobits

moshimoshi~ I'm new here~ I wanna make some new anime moots to talk about any anime or manga with any genre~ 

I love fantasy, comedy, action, adventure, magic, sports and even thriller or horror anime~ 

I'm open to a new recommendation anime~ 

Let's be friends and hope to meet all of you here~

yoroshiku onegaishimasuuu~

^^~ 

4 hours ago, Zila said:

Hi Chobits (I really like the art style of the Chobits manga btw xD). 

Well, the Anime Forums are happy to have you! It's always so pleasant to get new members. :) 

What would you say your top 10 anime would be? Such a diabolical question, I know. Mwahahaha! 

What are your thoughts on the upcoming Chainsaw Man anime? I don't think I'm prepared! 😱 xD 

Hi zila~ yehettt I also love the art style of chobits hehe Clamp really have a good drawing hehe. Arigatou to greet me~ Hehehe its hard to choose only 10 but if I can, there are : 1. One piece , 2. Millionaire detective : Balance unlimited , 3. Assasination classroom , 4. Fruits basket , 5. Shaman King , 6. Nube , 7. Rave , 8. Ghost at school , 9. Inuyasha , 10. A whisker away. Hehehe Chainsaw Man I saw it i saw it~ I hope its really good, it's all bloody and gore not to mention the horror stuff running anc chasing, I also cannot wait for it too~~ hehehe~ Nice to meet you freunds~ >_<~

• 1 month later...