Ossu!

Kagerou

Yo!

I decided to join this forum out of recommendation by a few friends, so here I am.

For my interests, I love reading, writing, watching animu/mango as well as drawing and GFXing.

You can check my MAL here: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KaitoKaze

I've watched a lot more than 600 anime actually, but I've never really been able to list them off the top of my head. .-.

I'll slowly get to adding all of them though.

Feel free to recommend me anime or ask me for any recommendations.

Hope to see you all around. ^^

• Like 1

Definitely Oregairu. Tokyo Ghoul and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso aren't too far either.

I've never watched Oregairu or Tokyo Ghoul but I LOVE Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso!

I've never watched Oregairu or Tokyo Ghoul but I LOVE Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso!

Yeah, Shigatsu was one of the anime's I was able to give a definite 10/10 too. It was a masterpiece.

I see, whats your favourite song? mine is lost time memory.

Well, I pretty much like all the songs lol. Summertime Record, Toumei Answer, Lost Time Memory, Kuusou Forest, etc. I like all of them.

Hello and welcome to the forum Kagerou , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

Always glad to have another MO (Major Otaku) , Also your avvy is awesome , Alibaba is brilliant :P

Thanks, and yeah. Alibaba isn't my favorite MC of all time, but definitely a likable one.

Hello @Kagerou, welcome to Anime Forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :angel:

Looking at your list you've seen quite a few Gundam titles. Have you considered watching Cross Ange? I've found it to be a really decent SUNRISE title so far.

Yeah, I'm looking into it. Mech anime are pretty interesting, and I recently remembered all the Gundam titles I watched.

Cross Ange is on the list.

Have you considered watching Gurren Lagann? Another really good mech anime.

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Definitely Oregairu. Tokyo Ghoul and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso aren't too far either.

Shigatsu is one of my favorites as well. Oregairu ranks up there, but not nearly as high. Never watched Tokyo Ghoul though.

Also, based on what you have for your manga list, you might be interested in Pandora Hearts.

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Shigatsu is one of my favorites as well. Oregairu ranks up there, but not nearly as high. Never watched Tokyo Ghoul though.

Also, based on what you have for your manga list, you might be interested in Pandora Hearts.

Yeah, I haven't really updated my manga list much, lol.

I was thinking of giving Pandora Hearts for a while actually.