Community Manager - Vacancy

Optic

Hi everyone,

A vacancy exists for a Community Manager for AF.  This position is perfect for those that are passionate about anime and wanting to share that passion to other fans using their previous community administration experience.

Duties

• Engage with members regularly throughout AF including Forum discussion topics, Clubs, Blogs and the Gallery.
  • Organising seasonal community events.
  • Implementing and maintaining Achievements and Trophies within the platform.
  • Upkeep and addition of new themes.
  • Assisting moderators as an escalation point for community queries and resolving member disputes that may arise.
  • Mentor moderators in line with Community Guidelines and adjusting the guidelines as required.

Selection Criteria

• Previous experience with community engagement is required. This experience can be from managing a guild, server or social networking site.
  • Experience with the Invision Community platform or similar forum platforms would be desirable but not essential.
  • Friendly and courteous manner with good written English.

Benefits

• This is a volunteer position - I will provide technical mentoring with you for this platform and you will gain full Admin CP access to help mould the community to meet a shared vision to better unite anime fans from around the world.
  • You are also encouraged to restructure the structure of the platform as you see fit, within scope of the above duties.

There is a 1 month probation period for this role to assess suitability. 

If you are interested in this position, please send me a message directly outlining your experience and what interested you in applying for this role.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, its been a while!

I stepped down as your community manager sometime ago... Since then there has been a void that our lovely moderators have graciously been filling. After seeing this post, I wanted to reach out again, since I never formally announced that I was taking my leave.

Speaking more to this topic though, I would encourage you to apply for this position if you are interested in leading our community base online. We could use someone who likes to be engaged with the community, and has the time to put into this role. If that sounds like you, then please reach out to Optic! He is a wonderful mentor, and I'm sure you would like to work with him on creating more content for Anime Forums, and helping the community that we love to grow and thrive.

I will be around as well, just not in an official capacity for now. Feel free to reach out to me, though I may not be online as frequently as I used to be.

Best wishes

-Seshi 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...