Help identifying a cars anime

KioteOmega

Question

Hi, there's an anime I watched a while back, more than 5 years ago. I'm trying to recall it's name or find it online but so far, to no avail.

Brief description:

It's a car racing themed anime, where there are (I think) 3 groups - human, machines, and beasts.

The first episode begins with a human racer in his car accidently slipping into a different dimension and running into a (blue) female character who was being chased by some beings, and he ends up saving her. 

From there on, he teams up with her and a couple other humans, going out on missions to race the machines and the beasts over some objectives (which I can't recall).

The general idea is that they race to capture some items which they need to collect.

Any help identifying this anime/show would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, KioteOmega said:

It's a car racing themed anime, where there are (I think) 3 groups - human, machines, and beasts.

Sounds vaguely like Redline. (Imagine if the game Borderlands were made into an anime.  Sort of.) 

If you like racing anime then you could do worse.  Even if it turns out to be not what you're looking for it is worth a watch.

Edited by efaardvark

24 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

Sounds vaguely like Redline. (Imagine if the game Borderlands were made into an anime.  Sort of.) 

If you like racing anime then you could do worse.  Even if it turns out to be not what you're looking for it is worth a watch.

Unfortunately that's not what I'm looking for.

I will however check it out, thanks for the advice :)