Question for those who like demis:

KazeKageno

How many of you are into monster girls? I watched Monster Musume and was thoroughly enjoyed the laughter it brought. I can't wait for season 2! Then I watched Monster Girl Doctor and felt that it was the best representation of coexisting in a fantasy world with demihuman races. But I digress, who here thinks we need more content with monster girls? What kinds are your favorite? ( Cat girls are mine but I dig the Lamia thing too). I am making a fantasy game and want to include many races but want to see what a public opinion would devise as the best of the bunch?

Nekomata_0.jpg

334_lamia_L.jpg

Edited by KazeKageno
Messed up adding the pictures

As far as a specific “species”, I ‘d say the one with the greatest appeal to me are Kitsune (fox girls), particularly the 9 Tail variety. Having said that when it comes to specific characters, my favorite “monster girls” tend NOT to be from harem series, which are what most people think of. Case in point, my kitsune representatives include Kon from Kemono Jihen and Akagi & Kaga from  Azur Lane

spacer.png

image.jpeg.aeb534161a5d7ebc0902ecdf9c3cdaae.jpeg

Though the  appeal of monster girls for me is less about type & usually how creative/imaginative the character design is (if their non-human characteristics are used to express their personalities & emotions is also a plus). Some examples that come to mind

Celty Sturlson (dullahan - Durarara)

spacer.png

Grea (dragonewt - Manaria Friends

spacer.png

Mashu (demon I guess, though the horns are more like a gazelle’s -C:Control)

spacer.png

Himeko (catgirl - Show by Rock Mashumairesh)

spacer.png

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

On 8/10/2021 at 5:49 PM, kamomesan said:

Catgirls/catboys (catpeople?) are beyond elite. I'm kinda disappointed that there haven't been any notable neko characters this year. Hopefully we'll get some more soon.

If we’re talking Neko’s, I have to mention Karyl from Princess Connect ReDive

Season 2 is scheduled for January 2022 😻

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1