Hello to all!

Otaking66lives

Hi everyone! Otaking66 here! I have been part of the anime fan scene for many years now. Yes, I am outing myself as old lol! I have been part of many groups, but am new here. Looking forward to meeting new friends and sharing with the group.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

9 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

Yes, I am outing myself as old lol!

Ain’t nothing wrong with that :P Been doing this anime thing for more than a few decades myself.

Ai Yori Aoshi, that one takes me back, Though I’m more partial to Miyabe or Taeko.

You also listed Evangelion on your profile. Any thoughts on the Rebuild movies now that the last one is supposed to go up on Amazon later this week? It’s been so long since I watched the previous ones, I’ll probably need to rewatch them first 😂

Anyway, hope you stick around.

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

On 8/11/2021 at 11:28 PM, Ohayotaku said:

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

Ain’t nothing wrong with that :P Been doing this anime thing for more than a few decades myself.

Ai Yori Aoshi, that one takes me back, Though I’m more partial to Miyabe or Taeko.

You also listed Evangelion on your profile. Any thoughts on the Rebuild movies now that the last one is supposed to go up on Amazon later this week? It’s been so long since I watched the previous ones, I’ll probably need to rewatch them first 😂

Anyway, hope you stick around.

I think that all of Eva has its place...the TV series is one ending...Death, Rebirth and End are another...and Rebuild is yet another. I enjoy each on its own merits.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...