Is the Order a Rabbit? - S2

Ryuji

[FLOAT_RIGHT]pi7eQspq.jpg.d0ae211eb70ba94637ae5b1398029570.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Second season of Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu Ka?

The Fall anime season can't come fast enough for me xP I need my wonderfully adorable girls <3

Season 1 was fantastic and I hope Season 2 expands on the story even more! Such an adorable anime which is almost guaranteed to give you a nosebleed <3

Edited by Guest

So, I will probably be watching this as well. Although, I did think the first season was just okay, I usually watch something that is moe/SoL, and this looked like the best one for that this season. Also, I really hope it outdoes the prequel.

Edited by Guest

Also, I really hope it outdoes the prequel.

I hope so too! I would really like to find out why grandpa became Tippy....it appears to have something to do with Cocoa but I want to know exactly.

I hope so too! I would really like to find out why grandpa became Tippy....it appears to have something to do with Cocoa but I want to know exactly.

Yeah, I thought that was an important factor they left out. Also, that one novelist really needs to confirm that she actually knows 'Tippy' being that he is Cocoa's grandfather. As it really got annoying that she could never truly figure it out.

Yeah, I thought that was an important factor they left out. Also, that one novelist really needs to confirm that she actually knows 'Tippy' being that he is Cocoa's grandfather. As it really got annoying that she could never truly figure it out.

Yeah....I got really excited because I thought they were going to FINALLY reveal to somebody that Tippy is Cocoa's grandfather and then they let me down.

Other than that, I loved every moment of adorableness in season 1.

• 3 weeks later...

KAWAII!!!!!!!!

My adorable Chino, Cocoa and Rize <3

KAWAIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

I nearly died of cuteness from this:

kawaiiiiii.png.b753dffbbb30b96f1d2991bcaffe35bb.png

Overall it was a super adorable episode <3

I can't wait for next week <3

• Agree 3

Decided to pick this one up as I found the first series quite adorable.

Cocoa trying so hard to make Chino smile, now that's also adorable.

So it seems we'll be seeing Cocoa's family bakery at some point? Wonder what Cocoa's mother is like - should be interesting. :P

I nearly died of cuteness from this:

Ah yes Rize...

is-the-order-a-rabbit-s2-rize-strangling-cocoa.gif.db5953e5b1cba15f61730b8c07cce1b7.gif

• Like 3

Another adorable episode! Chino wanting to scare her friends was super cute!

Rize's house was awesome and EVERYBODY IN MAID OUTFITS <3

upload_2015-10-17_21-56-55.thumb.png.c82de52a2d5f87ff7852a6c0a028774b.png

It was another great episode!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic