Noragami Aragoto

Yuuki_Radosian

[FLOAT_RIGHT]tumblr_nr7heg1mW51rkg64xo1_1280.thumb.jpg.6734f5ac2d4c51733bc4f68d72b87b10.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

The second season of Noragami

I am hoping that the story continues to be as good as it was in season one and possibly some development with Yato and Hiyori.

PV 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8XRebQYeaw

PV 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI_2PqGZb-c

• Like 1

I am hoping that the story continues to be as good as it was in season one and possibly some development with Yato and Hiyori.

WARNING: contains spoilers

If the story goes according to the manga, there is just a bit of development but still,nothing major (and it's getting on my nerves XP ).I assume season 2 will show until Ebisu's death (?) It's actually after that, that we get to see some cute stuff buuuut the authors are being jerks with the whole thing (they even trolled the readers at some point...)

Edited by Guest

WARNING: contains spoilers

If the story goes according to the manga, there is just a bit of development but still,nothing major (and it's getting on my nerves XP ).I assume season 2 will show until Ebisu's death (?) It's actually after that, that we get to see some cute stuff buuuut the authors are being jerks with the whole thing (they even trolled the readers at some point...)

Just a heads up you can use the spoiler tag to hide spoilers so that people don't inadvertently read spoilers , you have to click on them so that they open (meaning it's their own fault if they read the spoilers after you've done so much to help keep them from being spoiled).

Just click >Insert

>Spoiler

Put your spoiler title in and then write :P

Just a heads up you can use the spoiler tag to hide spoilers so that people don't inadvertently read spoilers , you have to click on them so that they open (meaning it's their own fault if they read the spoilers after you've done so much to help keep them from being spoiled).

Just click >Insert

>Spoiler

Put your spoiler title in and then write :P

oh okay.arigatos (that's many arigato together :P )

I'll probably end up watching this. I'm not sure if I really want to watch season 1 or not though. Being that I have read the manga, it probably won't matter. :P

Just wondering though, when did the first season leave off?

*whispering* you shhhoooullldddd

It's always great to watch it in anime form xP

and for the second season, I am honestly so excited for it 0-0

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well , as suspected the old guy is up to something and he's trying to kill Bishamon no less ... though the why of it still escapes me.

I suspect that Yato and Bishamon will make up and he will help her out ... eventually.

Brilliant, just brilliant, a cliffhanger the worse thing I hate about an ongoing anime series.

Overall its a good episode, I like where this is going, there is some dramas going on too.

One thing gets me though when yato said "That lie isnt a lie, I hope." there is no deep meaning in it, right? or is there?

It seems as though I was right about Kugaha , he really is trying to replace Bishamon.

I was not expecting Kazama to be the one who asked Yato to kill the Ma clan but now that I have seen what happened , it does make sense.

I hope Yato will go a little crazy in the next episode I really want to see him fight properly again.

Nice flashback, and I just realized that every bishamon shinki name ended with "ha" except for Kazuma xD.

And well that didnt just happen right? like I mean seriously..

I do wish to see yato go crazy next episode though.

Edited by Guest

At this moment I want two things , 1. Kugaha must die in a brilliantly painful way and 2. Bishmon needs to say sorry to Yato (probably not going to happen).

I really don't like Kugaha doing what he is in this way , I'm sure he could have found an easier way , his plan was bad to begin with , having Yato kill Bishamon is a bit of a stretch on his part (especially with Yato being the way he is now).

I really need to re watch season 1 and watch this. I have heard that season 2 has been great so far.

I have just been putting it off because I watched season 1 when it came out and I know I liked it. I just can't remember everything that is going on.

I love this Anime! Is the second season out already?

Yeah , has been great so far.

I really need to re watch season 1 and watch this. I have heard that season 2 has been great so far.

I have just been putting it off because I watched season 1 when it came out and I know I liked it. I just can't remember everything that is going on.

Season 2 has had a slow start but it's definitely been interesting and I expect it to get better as it goes.

Finally got the time to watch it(episode 5 & 6).

Good episode, a little dissapointed as to how they decided to wrap it up, but I feel maybe thats the best way to do it.

There were some "feels" moment in the episodes and that was good also. A little hint to who is actually the main antagonists in the end of the 6th episode, Nora did call that guy/spirit "Father(with sama)", but thats about it xD.

• Geano locked this topic