Open Club  ·  127 members

Writing Club

My Webnovel Isekai Series

FazeBarusu

I have been working on this Isekai series in my head for past month publishing, writing, and illustrating it in my head, but now i want it to be a real thing.

My protagonist is a 16 year old no life hes an outcast and would rather play 18+ games on his computer while being a discord moderator, he stays up 24/7 playing League of Legends and Overwatch with friends. His name is Shirou Arikawa. 

My plot, a 16 year old boy Shirou Arikawa is going to a internet cafe in a rainy night but gets hit by a speeding truck and dies but he gets a second chance at life, he gets transported to a fantasy world but hes poor so he goes to do quests for coins and becomes a knight to take part in tournaments later on he starts to get stronger and better in his new life so join him on this adventure to see what he faces.

My isekai webnovel my sound like a type of tycoon boring story but trust me its something better and has more depth writing. My webnovel also takes inspiration from Fate with summoning servants and i based a villain off of Lancer whose a type to play around with his targets and has a soft voice like Asagiri Gen (DR STONE), i also based a vampire villain off of Kiritsugu, i hope this series could take off with the help of this club and ill need a illustrator but im poor so i cant cashapp or vemo.

~ FazeBarusu (Y. Ortiz)

• 2 years later...

hiii. i like how your story sounded, so I decided to write a little excerpt for fun. I really like writing stories, but i neber finish them, so I relate to wanting to get down your ideas. For some reason, it felt easier to write your story then my own. Anyways, I hope you like it FazeBarusu.

Super Interesting Isekai Story That I'm Definitely Not Writing To Procrastinate Folding My Laundry

Shirou Arikawa felt his eye-bags deepen in dissatisfaction as he stared at the leaderboard of some fps game. His username read “_xxdarkkingxx_” in the fifth row down. Fifth fucking place just for pulling a all-nighter and spending the last of his allowance on a lucky box. He knew his life was pathetic, but it's not like he enjoyed being reminded of it.

An overwhelming feeling of defeat overcame him, and Shirou banged his head on the desk he sat behind. Anxiety came in with a sneak-attack and rolled a crit, slamming in his gut as he fully realized the consequences of his actions. Frantically, he checked the time on his phone, then on the timer near the wall of his cubicle. The number slid to 9:59. “Fuck!” He swore under his breath.

In a little less than ten minutes he’d be kicked out of the pc café he’d been living in for the past three months. That is, if he could get his mom to send him money in time. Hurriedly, Shirou rang her number, again and again and again… To no avail, he beyond fucked at this point.

It started off as a hobby with the friends he’d made in his first year of high school. After class, they’d hit the cafes, play some games till late, then go home. Wasn’t too big of a deal until his second year. Shirou’s two friends, “Insert name” and “Insert name”, parents started going ham on studying. It was to be expected, since they were the ones skipping cram school to play games together. Nonetheless, Shirou couldn’t help himself but slip away into fictional worlds as the reality of his friends growing away from him and the impending doom of going to college became too hard to bear alone.

Alone is how he handled it, and that’s what he’d continue to do in the next moment. Feeling the cool air of the night invade his thin jacket. Shirou shivered in the cold, clutching his backpack close to him. Staring into the crowd of people, flowing like water to get to their destination. One that he could only hope to find but was now forced to seek.

vv (reference for the room he'd been living in)

spacer.png