heyyo!

shaxstax

Hello and welcome to anime forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Everybody here is super friendly!

I see you like Eureka 7! Great anime <3 Eureka <3

What other anime do you love?

• Friendly 1

hey im new here and super excited to meet everyone in the community X3
well i think e7 is my fav right now just because im watching it but i really like akame ga kill , guilty crown and some other series .

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

akame ga kill , guilty crown and some other series .

By chance is Code Geass on that list? If not, I think you would enjoy it.

Do you read any manga? If so, have any favorites?

• Friendly 1

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

By chance is Code Geass on that list? If not, I think you would enjoy it.

Do you read any manga? If so, have any favorites?

iv heard about code geass and its on my to watch list atm actually im excited to see it ! i also like madoka magica and fate just to name a few more

and yeah i have read manga in the past but have been finding it harder to get into recently last series i was on was bakuman which i was really enjoying

iv heard about code geass and its on my to watch list atm actually im excited to see it !

Well, I hope you enjoy watching it then. :) It's one of my favorites.

and yeah i have read manga in the past but have been finding it harder to get into recently last series i was on was bakuman which i was really enjoying

Well, if you ever want any manga recommendations, feel free to ask, as I've read a decent amount of manga.

Alright then, Relife, my favorite manga so far, I highly recommend. It's about a 28 year old NEET who becomes a high school student again.

Also, Owari no Seraph is a rather enjoyable manga that is much better than its anime counterpart. It really picks up after chapter 15.

Lastly, if you want a finished manga to read, try out Pandora Hearts. It's a really good manga that had me going all the way to the end. I really need to reread it though, as I was reading it while it was publishing, and it got all confusing at the end because it would take months for one chapter to come out. >_< (or least it would feel like months :P)

Also, The World God Only Knows is a really great manga. Way better than its anime counterpart as it just fleshes the characters out more, and has quite a bit more arcs than the anime, and an actual ending (because the anime's ending just terrible). :P

Hello and welcome to the forum shaxstax , Yuuki desu ,I hope you enjoy it here :P

I am always glad to have another fan of Eureka 7 ( got to love her she's just so adorable xD ).

Also do you like Naruto ?

omg ikr shes so innocent xD and yeah in my early years of anime i watched it for sure , iv dropped off a little but love the characters in the show and their personality's