Classroom crisis rushed that ending for no reason!!

NikoNikoThisKnee

*spoiler alert*

Spoiler

The ending of season one has got to be the most annoying endings in the history of anime endings. Not only was the romance just thrown in there towards the end, so was the love triangle!!! JUST BECAUSE HER MEMORIES CAME BACK doesn't mean she should suddenly be in love with Nagisa!!! Nagisa and Sera had already confessed their feelings and made out for a quick second there so what the heck were the anime creators thinking with that stupid love triangle in the end?!!!!! it ruined EVERYTHING and for nooo reason! throughout the anime Iris had been obsessed with staying by Sera's side and all of a sudden it's "We're love rivals now because he saved my life" how infuriating! I'm not even gonna touch on Nagisa's all of a sudden inability settle things with the two and decide who he loves! they're not even renewing for a season two anytime soon and it's an anime original series!!!! 🤬

sorry I needed to rant, if you've seen the anime and agree let me know. If you haven't and you read this anyway then let me know what other anime made you feel like dragging your brain on hot pavement

.spacer.png