25 year old anime fan just found a cool anime forum

NikoNikoThisKnee

[She/her] I've been an anime fan since I was 15! Only when I turned 24 was I confident enough to watch anime infront of my parents pfft. I despise Harems but if the story is good enough then I might just overlook it...sike... anime school harems need to die out yesterday! I am a passionate hater of "The irregular at magical Highschool" I will never pass the chance to throw that anime in the trash, take it out, grind it in old banana slush then flush it down the toilet! I dont care if they're not blood related that shet was nasty! shutting his brain off just coz he saw her in her underwear, which was completely her fault btw, is NOT CUTE! what a complete waste of an action anime

I got carried away and pressed the wrong button! someone tell me how to delete a forum! oh and NICE TO MEET YALL! I'm learning Japanese for fun before I move on to Korean anyone wanna gimme tips on how to do that more efficiently?

spacer.png

ooooooooo it merges?! noice!!! if only they could allow me to edit hmph!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

Yeah, I never watched the original Ir@MHs. I tried the recent alternate series, but couldn’t get into it. Kinda felt similar to A Certain Scientific Railgun, even though I didn’t get very far into that one either :P But I felt like Railgun had more promise & will probably revisit it someday.

Edited by Ohayotaku

On 10/24/2021 at 9:19 PM, NikoNikoThisKnee said:

"The irregular at magical Highschool"

I binge-watch shows but every time I've tried to watch that one I've either fallen asleep or felt compelled to be elsewhere and missed an episode or two.  I can't really hate on it but seriously, that was probably the most boring anime I've attempted to watch in quite a while.  Good to keep on hand for insomnia maybe.

13 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

I felt like Railgun had more promise

Yeah, though that was kind of boring as well.  I did like the crossover episodes of railgun and index though.  I'd like to see a spinoff with Touma and Misaka getting together for a few adventures.  Like maybe after they graduate / grow up a bit.  I thought they had a dynamic that I'd like to see explored.

On 11/7/2021 at 1:48 AM, Myouya said:

I am so sorry for approving the post late.

Hey you're fine.... I only thought I did something wrong lol 😊

On 11/7/2021 at 2:54 AM, Ohayotaku said:

A Certain Scientific Railgun

Ooo I actually loved that series but I can't watch it again for some reason lol.... I also couldn't get into index...but that was when I was in highschool Maybe I'll try index again soon 🤔

• Like 1

I made like 3 separate attempts to watch Index, kinda doubt there’ll be a 4th 😂 I only made one attempt at Railgun so far & my recollection is it was at least somewhat more enjoyable. I remember it took a couple tries before I managed to get through Baccano too.

Right now I’m watching way more currently airing series than I provably should 😅 I kinda came to streaming late, so I guess watching episodes as they air is still something of a novelty to me, though it’s gradually wearing off. Gotta take on my backlog/PTW list eventually 🤞 

• 2 weeks later...