TRUNKS:MULTIVERSE

BurlyArk07

Chapter 1:The Multiverse Begins
Planet 4032
(Earth)
"It sure is a nice day to go training isn't it". Said Goku in excitement. "Hmph. I guess it is". Said Vegeta in a angry tone. "Alright let's go!" Said Goku. Soon as they were about to fly away, Vegeta's wife Bulma stop them. "You know instead of training in the city and causing destruction all the time how about you two try to go off the coast for once". Said Bulma. Goku is thinking of an excuse to not train out in the ocean. "What if we drown". As Goku said Nervously. "Nice try Goku but if you and Vegeta want to go training. THEN TRAIN OFF THE DAMN COAST!" Said Bulma in a stressful manner. "Okay, okay, okay. We'll go off the coast Bulma". Said Goku. "I better not catch you two training in the city." Said Bulma. Goku and Vegeta finally go do training. But at the beginning of the training, Vegeta keeps asking Goku. "Use your Ultra Instinct." Said Vegeta. "Vegeta we're training. Why would I need to use ultra instinct." Said a confused Goku. "Because I want to see how strong I am against you while your Ultra Instinct". Said a confident Vegeta. "But Vegeta I don't think I can". Said Goku. "LISTEN TO ME KAKAROT. YOU'RE GOING TO USE ULTRA INSTINCT, EVEN IF THAT MEANS I HAVE TO-". A massive rumbled happened as Goku and Vegeta were arguing. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT." Said Goku. "THAT'S A GIANT HOLE KAKAROT. YOU DUMB ASS." Said Vegeta. Goku and Vegeta are confused and worried and trying to figure out what's going on. "Hey Vegeta let's go ask Bulma what the hell is happening". "Okay. Let's go Kakarot". Goku and Vegeta fly over to Capsule Corp to meet Bulma but the loud rumble stops them but they keep pushing. "Let's hope Bulma is okay. We need to get answers of what's going on." Said Goku. Goku and Vegeta arrive at Capsule Corp and ask Bulma what's going on. "It appears the multiverse is happening. This could be really bad." Said Bulma. "How?" Said Goku. "OTHER PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT UNIVERSES CAN COME TO THIS UNIVERSE AND IT COULD CAUSE A BIG WAR DESTROYING THE PLANET". Goku and Vegeta stood there in shocked not knowing what to do or think.

Planet 5748
(Earth)
A Few Hours Earlier
"NO, YOU BASTARD. YOU DESTROYED MY TIME MACHINE!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Laughed Fu. "Your precious timeline will be just fine Trunks. I mean it's not like it will cause a disaster." Said Fu in a sarcastic tone.
"YOU BASTARD YOU WILL DIIIIIIIIE!"
Screamed Trunks.
"I don't think I will haha". Said Fu as he vanished.
"D-DAMNIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!"
Trunks stood there not knowing what to do.
"Fu. That bastard. I should've never trusted him!"
As Trunks said in his head. In a upset way.

Chapter 2:Rifts
"Mom, what's going on?"
Asked Kid Trunks.
"Trunks listen to me. Go to your room and STAY THERE."
"Okay mom!"
"Goten I need you go to your mother. NOW!"
Exclaimed Goku.
"But dad..."
"LISTEN TO ME GOTEN. GO TO YOUR MOTHER NOOOW."
Shouted Goku.
"O-Okay"
Said a scared Goten.
As Goten was flying to his home a rift opened up right in front of him.
But Goten ignored it and still kept going to his house. To check on his mother.
As keeps flying someone stops him.
It's the Demon Slayer Tanjiro.
"HEY KID. GET BACK HERE"!
Shouted Tanjiro.
Goten kept flying. Ignoring him.
Tanjiro yells again.
"GET BACK HERE KID"!
Tanjiro jumps really high. Getting Goten and bringing him down to the ground.
"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE. I SEE A STRANGE BLACK HOLE OPEN UP AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN I'M HERE!"
"Please let me go! I just need to get to my mother!"
Cried Goten.
Tanjiro let's go of Goten and stood there in silence for a few seconds.
"Sorry kid. Go get to your mother."
Said Tanjiro calmly.
As Goten was about to fly away he told Tanjiro directions to Capsule Corp and who to ask.
"If you want to know what's going on. Go to Capsule Corp. Keep going straight and you'll be in a city. Look for a circle building. Okay."
"Thanks. NOW GO!"
As Tanjiro is heading towards the city he sees multiples rifts. He acknowledges them for a few seconds but he keeps heading for Capsule Corp.
"I think I see a city."
Said Tanjiro in his head.
As Tanjiro arrives in the city. He sees a lot of chaos and destruction. But he also sees a dome protecting a building.
"Is that shield protecting a building."
Tanjiro jumps to Capsule Corp but he bumps into the shield really hard. He slowly falls off the shield to the ground. As he's getting up, Goku instant transmissions to Tanjiro.
Goku tells Tanjiro.
"Grab my hand. That we can get inside."
Tanjiro grabs Goku's hand.
Soon as Goku instant transmissions him and Tanjiro, Vegeta comes charging at Tanjiro.
Vegeta shouts.
"YOU BETTER HAVE ANSWERS. YOU SON OF A BITCH."
Tanjiro panicks.
But Goku stops Vegeta from doing anything to Tanjiro.
"Vegeta calm down."
"WHY? HE'S PROBABLY THE ONE BEHIND ALL OF THIS. LOOK AT HIM!"
Tanjiro stood there with a confused face.
"He does look like he's from another universe?"
"EXACTLY!"
As there's commotion going on. Bulma walks into the room. Getting ready to yell but Tanjiro finally explains himself.
"I'm from another universe okay. A black hole appeared. So I just walked right into it. That was a stupid mistake."
Bulma stands there, shocked and confused.
"Does anyone else think Trunks did this. After all, he does like messing with time. Hehehehe."
Said Goku.
"Trunks promised me he wouldn't mess with the timeline!"
"But how could he have messed with other universes and cause all these Rifts. Someone else probably caused all of this."
Said Bulma.
"Yeah no doubt."
Said Goku.
"I hate to interrupt but how will I get back to my universe?"
Asked Tanjiro.
"I don't know? In the mean time stay in this universe."
Said Bulma.
"I CAN'T STAY HERE! PEOPLE NEED ME!"
Yelled Tanjiro.
"WELL YOU MOST CERTAINLY CAN'T GO OUT THERE! NOW CAN YOU?"
Yelled Bulma.
"WAIT GOTEN!"
Shouted Goku.
"I CAN'T GET A SENSE OF HIS ENERGY!
HE'S PROBABLY IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE!
DAMNIIIIT!"

A couple of hours earlier
"Mom I hope your okay. I'm coming."
Said Goten in his head.
Goten sees a lot of rifts open up but doesn't acknowledge them liked Tanjiro did.
Goten just kept pushing.
Finally, he arrives at his house but to see it half destroyed.
Goten worries that his mom is dead but to his surprised she's not.
Goten here's her screaming our for help.
"MOM! I'M COMING."
As Goten heads for his mom a right rift appears right in front of him.
Taking him to another universe.

Just to say that this is Chapter 1 and 2. I think there will be 5 or 6 Chapters. I just wanted to see how other people like it.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...