What anime/manga are you currently watching ?

Soramee_

Question

Personally I’m watching initial D and Lucky star. I really love eurobeat and initial D opening are so well made! It’s been a long time since it has aired but I have never watched it in is prime day (same for lucky star). i was not even born

Edited by Soramee_
  • Friendly 1

17 answers to this question

On 11/28/2021 at 7:51 PM, MediaConsumesMe said:

Made in Abyss

I enjoyed season 1 & the two compilation films, but the 3rd film was too soul-crushing for my tastes 😭 They just posted a trailer for season 2 recently. Kinda interesting that it focused almost entirely on new characters 

On 11/28/2021 at 7:51 PM, MediaConsumesMe said:

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Brotherhood is one of my favorites, though I kinda want to go back & rewatch the 1st series as my memories of it are hazy, though I do remember some of the more significant differences  (Sloth, Wrath & Envy’s characterizations)

Edited by Ohayotaku

Mobile Suit Gundam the original anime series from the 70’s classic mech anime I love it as this month for me is mech anime month where every week I’ll be watching 1 or two mech anime shows. 

• Like 1

Just stumbled upon "Inu x Boku" and it's suprisingly funny.

Kind of Forcing my way through "Love Hina" because it's a classic bit It's really hard to get through, the constant abuse for comedic effect is just cringe at this point and I kind of want to drop it. It's not as funny as I thought it'd be. 

Also Rewatching "Free! Iwatobi Swim Team" and "Prince of Stride: Alternative" for the hundredth time, because they're some of my favorites. 

• Like 1