Seraph of the End: Battle in Nagoya

drill

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This episode was pretty good. While it was sad to see all those people die, I hate it when I see one of the vampires die...For some bizarre reason, I'm on the vampires' side. I have no explanation as to why that is.

This episode was pretty good. While it was sad to see all those people die, I hate it when I see one of the vampires die...For some bizarre reason, I'm on the vampires' side. I have no explanation as to why that is.

I think it is because we really don't know much about the humans main goals and personally most of the human characters are relatively boring to me.

The vampires have far better personalities. Plus I am a Mika fan so I am team vampires lol.

I think it is because we really don't know much about the humans main goals and personally most of the human characters are relatively boring to me.

The only interesting humans to me are Yu and Shinoa (and that's partially because she's cute xP)

The vampires have far better personalities. Plus I am a Mika fan so I am team vampires lol.

I completely agree! The vampires have far better personalities! I'm not a Mika fan though.....he hasn't even had any human blood to drink yet.....

Team Vampires ftw!

This is the second time in anime that I've rooted for the bad guy xP The first time was in Shaman King....I really wanted Zeke to win xP He was a great character!

• Like 1

This episode was pretty good. That cliffhanger though

These vampires are so entertaining!

I'm looking forward to next week's episode!

you have me anxiously awaiting. I guess i'll watch it first

(I have K: return of kings and world trigger to watch as well lol)

This episode was pretty good. That cliffhanger though

These vampires are so entertaining!

I'm looking forward to next week's episode!

Oh...my...gawd......

First, cliffhangers suck so bad!

I am not a Yuu fan so I wouldn't be too bothered if he get skilled

But I think Crowley is my new favorite villain ever. He is hot lol.....and I normally don't call anime characters hot lol and omg he is so bad-ass.

This is why I wish the vamps would win.

But Shinya is my babe too so I am conflicted.

• Like 1

Kinda late in watching it, but it was a pretty good episode this week. Seeing as I already know what happens, I didn't really mind the cliffhanger, but that was a terrible place to stop it. :P The fight with Crowley vs everyone is also pretty epic, so I look forward to seeing the next episode! :)

• Like 1

Ugh... they really changed things up on me. Seems like they're going for an anime original ending. While that isn't particularly a bad thing, I really hope they wrap the show up well. The only real thing that this episode had going for it was the lava illusion spell.

Ugh... they really changed things up on me. Seems like they're going for an anime original ending. While that isn't particularly a bad thing, I really hope they wrap the show up well. The only real thing that this episode had going for it was the lava illusion spell.

Interesting...I hope it wraps up well too. It's been an amazing anime so far!

I'm really looking forward to the next episode. Obviously, Yu isn't dead.....that was kind of a poor attempt at a cliff hanger xP

Interesting...I hope it wraps up well too. It's been an amazing anime so far!

I'm really looking forward to the next episode. Obviously, Yu isn't dead.....that was kind of a poor attempt at a cliff hanger xP

I thought it was a great episode. I love Crowley so much and I am glad Mika is there.

It seems next episode, yu

is alive as it shows him in the clip for next episode

Also I prefer anime original. it's good to have adaptions but I love when we get unexpected surprises. I don't read manga but a little originality is always good, if done well.

Surprise! Yu's not dead because of some angel xP

This episode was excellent! I'm quite eager to see what happens since Shinoa's squad has been labeled as traitors

I'm so ready for next episode when I'm sure Mika is going to drink some of Yu's blood! I can't wait!

Surprise! Yu's not dead because of some angel xP

You mean because of Ashuramaru. He didn't blow the trumpet, so the angel had nothing to do with it.

Seems like the anime is getting back on track with the manga after rearranging a few scenes. Looking forward to see what comes next. :)

You mean because of Ashuramaru. He didn't blow the trumpet, so the angel had nothing to do with it.

I mean because of the angels.

Asuramaru said so.

upload_2015-12-6_18-42-41.thumb.png.1c04a05381be25caf3230487ce8b1675.png

Finally got to watch the last 2 episodes and FINALLY s**t has gotten real :P

I liked the fights with Crowley, he's definately my favourite character (fabulous hair :P ) although his name is rather disturbing ._.

And once again we have Mika carrying Yu like a princess xD

Yup like bunny said, finally sh*t has got real.

The fight scene was brilliant, I actually thought that Yuu will save Guren after getting those power-ups, but instead Kimizuki saved his ass. Guren did say that he has a plan, though I'm not sure if he actually has one, but I'm looking forward to that more than possible MikaYuu scene, I have nothing against them though.

Edited by Guest

Oh man I can't wait until Saturday.

It's getting really good now and they left a good cliff hanger last week. With yu with mika now I wonder what is going to happen when yu wakes up. Are they gonna work things out? Is team shinoa gonna work with mika? Will guren be saved or escape himself?

This is really turning into one of my favorite anime of the year. After I finish watching season 2 I'm gonna go back and read it.

Edited by Guest

Pretty good episode this week. I do wonder how they are going to wrap this all up though,

Maybe they'll wrap it up with an announcement for a Season 3 ;)

I hope so anyway....

and perhaps Kureto might pull something interesting due to what we saw at the end of the episode.

I almost punched my laptop...it just added another reason for me to be team vampire....

It was a pretty good episode overall. The best part: MIKA FINALLY DRANK YU'S BLOOD! Took long enough xP

Maybe they'll wrap it up with an announcement for a Season 3 ;)

I hope so anyway....

That would be pretty epic.

I almost punched my laptop...it just added another reason for me to be team vampire....

Yeah, I think the vampire team is better too. Mostly because of Krul though. :P

• Like 1

Yeah, I think the vampire team is better too. Mostly because of Krul though. :P

Krul is the best <3

I like some of the other vampires like Crowley.

Another fantastic episode! That thing that is killing all the humans must be destroyed before it starts killing vampires!!!!

I must say the battle looks dim for the humans. Go vampires! Guren having two different personalities kind of caught me off guard. It's quite an interesting development and I look forward to seeing where it goes.

I'm looking forward to the conclusion of Season 2 and hopefully the announcement of a season 3 <3

• Geano locked this topic