Seraph of the End: Battle in Nagoya

drill

Another fantastic episode! That thing that is killing all the humans must be destroyed before it starts killing vampires!!!!

I must say the battle looks dim for the humans. Go vampires! Guren having two different personalities kind of caught me off guard. It's quite an interesting development and I look forward to seeing where it goes.

I'm looking forward to the conclusion of Season 2 and hopefully the announcement of a season 3 <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What in the name of Arceus did I just watch? That last episode of Seraph of the End....ugh...my poor Krul! We better be getting a Season 3.....like no later than Spring 2016.

Just watched the last episode and oh mah gawd, was it creepy or what O.o Like seriously, I can't deal with creepy demons and stuff from the Apocalypse very well, they freak me out.... I also neeeearly hated Krul cause for a moment I thought she killed Crowley but I guess she's lucky :P Anyway, now I'm curious about what's next. I'm really glad this season was not a pain like the first one and I'd like to see more

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • Geano locked this topic