How do you feel about hentai games?

ChibiKink2020

I've never play one, I got Fate Stay Night but I didn't enable the Hentai scenes. 

My opinions sort of indifferent to people who like it. I really know very little about those types of games, in fact Fate is the only game I know that contains 'hentai scenes', which I found out when I learned when I looked into Saber's concept phase. 

So I don't know if Fate is even a good comparison to a full blown Hentai game. As most the game from my knowledge is just reading, a couple choices and then... Hentai scenes. 

I have never and probably will never.  It is one thing to have a bit of “hentai”* in the plot - if it actually enhances the story - but a whole game or anime with that as its reason for existence?  What’s the point?  Not judging, I just never saw the attraction personally.

* not to be pedantic or put words in your mouth but a lot of people say “hentai” when they really mean “ecchi”.  There is a difference.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1

• 4 weeks later...

To be truthful, those kind of games don't interest me. When looking for a game, you look for something with a plot that moves forward with what the game is about. Now if you have a game that has some.."Hentai" scenes in them, that's fine, as long as it helps with the plot of the actual game...but if you dedicate the game strictly to "Hentai" or as @efaardvark said "Ecchi", what is the point? 

No judgement, if that is your thing...but truthfully those games can be a waste of time and personally, is a little...strange in my opinion. 😬 

Mostly when people have addictions to that crap, it's even more time wasting and odd. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
16 hours ago, Kōyamaki said:

I have never played any personally but, I think they can be therapeutic for young single men. If you feel embarrassed, just remember that you were made this way for a reason.

@MediaConsumesMe I didn't know that the Fate games had actual hentai scenes in them, I've only watched the animes. Now you've made me curious...

Yeah it started out as a Erotic Visual Novel. There isn't much smut in it to be fair, from what I've heard it just a graphic scene or two per route. Think of them like the 'Romance Scenes' you might have got in Mass Effect. Only more lude, I read somewhere one has Saber perform an Oral act on Shirou. Or it might have been Rin.

Edited by MediaConsumesMe
  • Useful 1