New user trying to find her way.

G0thique

Hey there! My name is Hazel. I'm looking to make some new friends who also like anime. 
I'll list some facts about myself
I'm 22, I use She/Her pronouns, and some of my favourite anime are My Hero Academia, Fairy Tail, Trigun, and Inuyasha! 
I really want to make some new friends, so, if you'd like to talk about anime or animals, that'd be a good start point for me!
I'm kind of shy and try not to trust people too easily, so I'm not great at making the first move when talking to people.
I also am not very good at holding a conversation on my own, so sorry if that's a problem...
I hope I meet some new good friends!
Let's all have a good time!

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

I tend to either ramble on & on (and on & on) or struggle to come with anything to say (or at least feel confident in actually posting as there doesn’t seem to be a delete post option) Thank god there’s at least an edit option which I use frequently :P spacer.png

I watch a pretty varied selection of anime, though fantasy & supernatural are probably my favorite genres.

10 hours ago, G0thique said:

Inuyasha! 

I finally decided to watch it last year, but  after watching episode 54, found out the legal streaming sites I had didn’t go any further 😭 Fortunately Hulu seems to have the whole thing & had a Black Friday special ($0.99/month for up to a year) so I just signed up.  Hopefully I’ll finish in a year < fingers crossed 🤞> For the record I watched the 1st season of Yashahime but found it underwhelming, especially compared to what I saw of the original.

Anyway, hope you stick around, we could use more participants.

Edited by Ohayotaku

23 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

I tend to either ramble on & on (and on & on) or struggle to come with anything to say (or at least feel confident in actually posting as there doesn’t seem to be a delete post option) Thank god there’s at least an edit option which I use frequently :P spacer.png

I watch a pretty varied selection of anime, though fantasy & supernatural are probably my favorite genres.

I finally decided to watch it last year, but  after watching episode 54, found out the legal streaming sites I had didn’t go any further 😭 Fortunately Hulu seems to have the whole thing & had a Black Friday special ($0.99/month for up to a year) so I just signed up.  Hopefully I’ll finish in a year < fingers crossed 🤞> For the record I watched the 1st season of Yashahime but found it underwhelming, especially compared to what I saw of the original.

Anyway, hope you stick around, we could use more participants.

Same with the posts thing. I'm not too good at conversation, especially on forums, but feel free to shoot me a DM!!! I have my anilinks watched list on my profile. I also agree, yashihime is too underwhelming.

41 minutes ago, Kreideprinz said:

Nice to meet you, welcome to AF! 😁

Trigun is one of my favorite anime. 🤩 Have you seen Trigun: Badlands Rumble?

How about them Capybara (favorite animal 😆)?

Nope, we love to chat here. I'm sure you'll find your groove in no time. 🙂 Good to have you here. 

I havent seen Badlands Rumble yet, but I would like to! And my favourite animal is a panda!! They're just like me. Big, lazy, sleepy and hungry! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

18 hours ago, G0thique said:

I have my anilinks watched list on my profile. 

Just checked it out. I see that you’re watching Hunter x Hunter. I still need to watch the Chimera Ant arc & finish that one off.

Also noticed that you rated My Roommate is a Cat highly 🤩 That one is very special to me as it really resonated with what was going on IRL at the time I watched it.

On 11/30/2021 at 6:54 AM, G0thique said:

Some of my favourite anime are My Hero Academia, Fairy Tail, Trigun, and Inuyasha! 

I've been meaning to watch Trigun, I only saw the first two or so episodes on Netflix's. But it looks good. 

I'm also new to the AF, been on here for the best part of two whole days.