Do any of you drink energy drinks and which ones and why?

VXDragonSlayer

I used to like emerge but not so much now, Now i like monster because my step dad brought me one home. I had "a" monster before (They have different flavours) my uncle let me have a taste I didn't like it... But when i got one from my step dad i liked it and so that has been my fuel for anime/gaming so do you like energy drinks and why? Please reply as it would be awsome to hear your thoughts.

yes! i ussually have a king size monster every day or so to keep me going i also consume gfuel wich is a natural stimulant made for gamers and anime marathoners alike pre workout is good to but its really bad tasting

if you ever want to try g fuel you can get it here i highly recommend it beacuse you dont really crash

G Fuel Energy Drink Formula | G FUEL

Edited by Guest

No, I don't its ridiculously unhealthy for you, so teas the way to go for mee

Coffee or tea for me as well. I've actually never had an energy drink before. :P I'm not sure I would want to either since I hear they don't usually taste that great.

• Like 2

s

Coffee or tea for me as well. I've actually never had an energy drink before. :P I'm not sure I would want to either since I hear they don't usually taste that great.

some taste okay tbh i like monster now and prefer it over coffee

• Agree 1

I've never tried any of them....but I don't think I need them anyway (I already have a hard time getting rid of my personal energy, I don't need extra :P ) plus they don't seem that healthy :/ and I'm pretty sure they'd mess with my sleep......

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Ive never heard of "full throttle" in my country (UK) the common ones (The ones i see the most) we have is Emerge, Red bull, Monster and RockStar there is also a 35p one called "Original energy drink" these are cheap and bad although same price as emerge its not good for me as i get heart burn from it unlike the over energy drink emerge, etc which im fine with.

Red Bull sold like hotcakes during my university years.. and they, along with Monster were in vending machines too on-campus. How very opportunistic. :D

I quite liked Red Bull - but it's better value to put that towards a decent coffee.

• Like 1

Honestly I have never tried an energy drink before, and I don't know if I should. If I stay up, I usually just use my own willpower to push through. Reading all these stories though, I feel really tempted to chug one down just to see what happens.

• 2 months later...

I use to drink a lot of Red Bull but I have really cut back on it recently because it's not good for you. Especially with being a die hard coffee drinker in the morning. I still buy one every once and a while and I even love the taste of the stuff. xD

Huh, I've never heard of anyone drinking an energy drink to get through gaming or watching anime. Normally those are stimulating enough to keep me awake!

I think I started drinking energy drinks about 2 years ago, probably because of classes like organic chemistry (I had never needed the boost before college). I started with monster, and came to like the taste quickly enough (especially in the tea-type drinks), but now I don't like the taste anymore. I've tried Rockstar once, but it was basically a gross soda that made me feel gross. My current go-to drink is the standard Red Bull, and I actually really like the taste now (though I originally converted because it has way less [sketchy] ingredients than Monster). I used to drink tea, too, but it's too much trouble for me to prepare the stuff, when I can just crack open a nice cold can of Red Bull.

I don't get why people say that coffee is any better. I really dislike the taste, so if I put enough sugar and creamer to make it palatable I'd end up with more fat than caffeine. :P

• 3 weeks later...