Post your anime 3x3

MediaConsumesMe

Starting from top, left: Slam Dunk, Cardcaptor Sakura and Mononoke. Middle: Ping Pong the Animation, March Comes in like a Lion and Little Witch Academia. Last row, left: The Vision of Escaflowne, Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad and Kino's Journey.

3x3.png.af9d9160375a2c6ab77cc84b3bfc53f7.png

• Like 1

On 3/29/2022 at 8:59 AM, peachtea said:

Starting from top, left: Slam Dunk, Cardcaptor Sakura and Mononoke. Middle: Ping Pong the Animation, March Comes in like a Lion and Little Witch Academia. Last row, left: The Vision of Escaflowne, Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad and Kino's Journey.

I've been meaning to watch Escaflowne and Beck for a while. But my to watch list is so packed right now. 

On 3/29/2022 at 3:59 AM, peachtea said:

march come in like a lion was such a great show!

• Agree 1

On 3/30/2022 at 2:00 PM, MediaConsumesMe said:

I've been meaning to watch Escaflowne and Beck for a while. But my to watch list is so packed right now. 

I know what you mean! There must be 35-40 anime on my Plan to Watch list by now. xD 

On 3/30/2022 at 5:26 PM, Soramee_ said:

march come in like a lion was such a great show!

Yes! ^^ I'm looking forward to another season one day!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

From top left: Evangelion, Lupin the 3rd, Cowboy Bebop, You're Under Arrest, Gundam, Guyver, Onegai Sensei, Rahxephon, Bubblegum Crisis

3x3.jpg

RahXephon is one underrated mecha anime and I haven't seen Guyver in a while!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

From top left: Evangelion, Lupin the 3rd, Cowboy Bebop, You're Under Arrest, Gundam, Guyver, Onegai Sensei, Rahxephon, Bubblegum Crisis

3x3.jpg

This is insane, but Guyver is also on my plan to watch list. From the opening I saw online it looks pretty dope. 

• Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

There are two different versions of Guyver. I recommend both of them. Each one has great things and can stand on its own merits. The new one takes the story a little farther into the manga then the original 12 part OVA.

14 minutes ago, Otaking66lives said:

There are two different versions of Guyver. I recommend both of them. Each one has great things and can stand on its own merits. The new one takes the story a little farther into the manga then the original 12 part OVA.

Yeah I think the opening I saw was for the 2005 version, so the newer one. So I'm defiantly gonna give the show a watch at some point. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Metro said:

3x3 (1).jpg

I've seen Code Geass, Death Note and Toradora. Of those three I really enjoyed Code Geass and Death Note, with I think Death Note slightly edging out over Code Geass, but both really enjoyable shows. Toradora, I'm not massively in love with, not to say its bad, however I'm just not a slice of life guy. The other shows I've not seen yet, and most of them I don't know. However I am pretty sure middle left is Sword Art Online. Might have heard of Re Life. 

If I'm correct is that the show where the MC becomes a teenagers again after taking part in some clinical drug test? I might be wrong on some of the details. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

I've seen Code Geass, Death Note and Toradora. Of those three I really enjoyed Code Geass and Death Note, with I think Death Note slightly edging out over Code Geass, but both really enjoyable shows. Toradora, I'm not massively in love with, not to say its bad, however I'm just not a slice of life guy. The other shows I've not seen yet, and most of them I don't know. However I am pretty sure middle left is Sword Art Online. Might have heard of Re Life. 

If I'm correct is that the show where the MC becomes a teenagers again after taking part in some clinical drug test? I might be wrong on some of the details. 

I loved Death Note and Code Geass but it's been years since I've seen them, Toradora is a show I absolutely adore, as you could probably tell from my avatar 😂, I love slice of life animes.

And yep SAO and RELife, I followed the manga of it for awhile and loved the anime, it's a good watch. 

The others are Haikyuu (top right), Yuri Yuri (middle right), Sports Climbing Girls (bottom right) and Howl's Moving Castle (bottom middle) but that's mostly there to represent all of Studio Ghibli's works 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Here's mine!

Violet Evergarden, Danganronpa (all series), Death Note

Toradora, Charlotte, The Disastrous Life Of Saiki K

Angel Beats, Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day, Kakegurui

I would also throw Sword Art Online, Ouran High School Host Club and My Hero Academia in there if I could

3x3.jpg

Edited by KaiyaSaysHaiya
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

This was a LOT harder than I thought it would be. There are some really great ones I love that I feel bad not including, like: Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad, Eyeshield 21, Hajime No Ippo, and Moyashimon. But these are my top 9, in no particular order:

Top:

Space Dandy, Ouran High School Host Club, The Disastrous Life Of Saiki K.

Middle:

Yakitate!! Japan, Digimon Tamers, My Hero Academia

Bottom:

Hikaru No Go, Fullmetal Alchemist, Detective Academy Q,

3x3.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I thought I'd do another one of these, but then I thought a plain 3x3 grid was boring, so I did this instead.

Centre: Clannad After Story.
Clockwise from top:
Laputa: Castle in the Sky.
Violet Evergarden.
Stellvia.
Somedays Dreamers.
Gunslinger Girl.
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions.
Saikano.
Gunbuster.

1298166698_3x31.thumb.jpg.2f7753813a1ff25f7d43ace0abeae7b9.jpg

• Cool (Kakkoii) 3