Greetings!

Cemetry_Gates

Hey everyone! I am pretty new to the anime community and wanted to be a part of somewhere I can discuss shows with other people. I'm a big fan of shows like Berserk and Evangelion, but I'm open to watching anything good! I hope I can make myself a regular here and I look forward to talking with you lads.

On 12/22/2021 at 11:20 AM, Cemetry_Gates said:

Hey everyone! I am pretty new to the anime community and wanted to be a part of somewhere I can discuss shows with other people. I'm a big fan of shows like Berserk and Evangelion, but I'm open to watching anything good! I hope I can make myself a regular here and I look forward to talking with you lads.

Berserk and Evangelion, damn those are good shows. I'd suggested hitting one of Gen Urobuchi's works like Fate Zero or Psycho Pass.

Another good couple of shows are Ergo Proxy, Steins Gate and if you haven't already Naoki Urasawa's Monster or Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. Last two are on the longer side, FMA brotherhood clocks in around 64 episodes and Monster 74, however despite there length there well worth a watch. Monster was so good I re-watched it with a friend after completion. 

Also Monster is gonna be a bitch to track down, it not up on any streaming sites and only Australia (for some reason) got a physical release. And the discs go for a lot on auction (300 USD or more) so that's not much of an option. 

Edited by MediaConsumesMe
Mistake

Welcome to the Insanity! Enjoy your stay here...just watch out for *zombie wonders in the room* *cracking whip is heard* Back, back you! Alright, who left the vault door open...again?? Sorry, gotta take care of this...but anyways, welcome!