How do you celebrate Christmas/Holidays?

Deeath

As the date reads it is December 23. 2 more days until Christmas. 

Whether you respond to this topic before Christmas or maybe even a year later, I'm quite curious! 

How do you celebrate the Holidays/Christmas? 

Pretty much all about family. Me, my sister & her family (hubby & kids) had dinner at my sister in law’s place last night & then all spent the afternoon at my sister’s today. Reminiscing, holiday movies & eating. Got my sister & nephews on board to go to Spiderman Far from Home over New Year’s weekend. Brother in law is still an undecided 🤨 
Of course being a huge comic book nerd from the 70s through the 90s (Spiderman & Xmen in particular) I had to see it opening weekend. Fortunately ran into some folks that although strangers turned out to be kindred spirits and enjoy some nerd talk IRL for a change. Peace on Earth, Good Will to Mankind indeed (and I’ll throw in an “Excelsior” for good measure) 🤣

• Aww 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

3 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

Pretty much all about family. Me, my sister & her family (hubby & kids) had dinner at my sister in law’s place last night & then all spent the afternoon at my sister’s today. Reminiscing, holiday movies & eating. Got my sister & nephews on board to go to Spiderman Far from Home over New Year’s weekend. Brother in law is still an undecided 🤨 
Of course being a huge comic book nerd from the 70s through the 90s (Spiderman & Xmen in particular) I had to see it opening weekend. Fortunately ran into some folks that although strangers turned out to be kindred spirits and enjoy some nerd talk IRL for a change. Peace on Earth, Good Will to Mankind indeed (and I’ll throw in an “Excelsior” for good measure) 🤣

Hope you enjoyed yourself man!